• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Tea Smoking

Bfitzy

Greenlighter
I've heard mentions of people smoking tea all over the place, but there doesn't seem to be any official place for this to be discussed. So what the hell. Here goes.... :D

For those of you who have tried it: did you like it? What did you try/ what is your favorite? (mine is mint+white tea) for flavor, and African grown black teas for effect

please do not diss this with comments such as, "I'd rather just smoke a bowl of weed" or other useless garbage totally unrelated.

I haven't heard of people doing that. Be careful something that can be harmless to your stomach could kill u if smoked. Also if your into drug teas there's always poppy seed tea. Smoke able in its evaporated form (BE CAREFUL VERY ADDICTING) and also DO NOT try if you are getting drug tested it will come up as heroin

smoking tea is a waste of an otherwise good beverage... save your lungs and dont bother.

I've smoked 2 twice, once green tea, once Assam.
Got a mild buzz.

But overall I'd rather drink it, and do so almost daily.

Also if your into drug teas there's always poppy seed tea. Smoke able in its evaporated form (BE CAREFUL VERY ADDICTING) and also DO NOT try if you are getting drug tested it will come up as heroin

I'm piqued. How do you evaporate poppy seed tea into a smokeable form?

not smoked it since i was 12 or 13 when i was getting the piss taken out of me by some muppet who thought he was cool can't remember if had any effects though

People really smoke tea? I don't think this is legit... Tea is for drinking.

I've tried smoking tea once and it got me somewhat relaxed, maybe it was placebo. But again I even smoked a breadstick once and even benzydamine so yeah

I smoked green tea out of a coke can when I was 12 years old trying to get high on various items in the pantry. It did not work and made me feel ill. Don't do it. If I had a time machine, I would go slap my myself for being such a moron.

People really smoke tea? I don't think this is legit... Tea is for drinking.
This x 100. I <3 tea, why ruin it? I work at a coffee and tea shop and there's nothing like brewing Green Peony.
lu-mu-dan-5.jpg

I've tried smoking tea once and it got me somewhat relaxed, maybe it was placebo. But again I even smoked a breadstick once and even benzydamine so yeah
I'm dying. A breadstick?

OP, are you sure you're not confusing "smoking tea" with the 40s/50s era slang use of the word 'tea', as referring to cannabis?

^ doubtful, at the bottom of their post they specifically ask people not to suggest smoking weed instead.

^ doubtful, at the bottom of their post they specifically ask people not to suggest smoking weed instead.
Yeah, I saw that, but it still doesn't explain why anyone would do this.

It's an exercise that is usually restricted to 14 year olds who have no money to buy real weed...

It's an exercise that is usually restricted to 14 year olds who have no money to buy real weed...
Even 14 year olds usually have the sense to just buy weed.
But hey, I had a few friends at that age that attempted to smoke nutmeg, bananas, etc.

Yeah, I saw that, but it still doesn't explain why anyone would do this.
I don't think there's any explanation that would somehow validate this.