Just incase I was actually to relapse...

cay

Bluelighter
Knowing me I'd overdose. Is there a guide or is it just "start low and move up" for opiate relapsing? I probably will just let my laziness override my cravings or find something eventually to distract me but oh god I want to relapse right now so hardcore. And if I do, I just want to be on the safe side. As a background I was taking over 100mg a day (iv) of diluaded for 10 years give or take. When I'd shoot H it was around 150mg-200mg of pretty pure stuff (I've had all ranges in my years, you should see my arms seriously thinking of getting a sleeve tattoo). I was thinking of starting with about 20mg of tar or would that even be too much (I have a pretty baller scale)? The lowest amount I can get is a point (.1 or 100mg) and I gotta say if I break down that is only 20bucks and I get the fucking shakes thinking about it.

This is seriously a safety thread, like I said I will probably find a way to talk myself out of it (as I have a thousand times before) I'd just rather not OD. Oh it's been about 15days since my last real dose (and it's what I called the start of this adventure).

The fact this thought is entering your head should ring big alarm bells. Safety or not it's planning future using which isn't something you do if you're planning on not using again.

In answer to your question though there is no real 'safe' way of IVing opiates. Personally I just shoot half a bag (0.1g) rather than a whole one or two (0.2-0.4g) when I haven't used in a while but that's because UK street is almost always the same pretty low quality and I know I would have to be extremely unlucky for that to be a dangerous amount. Could still happen and hit that one random batch of shit hot stuff at just the wrong time though.

Doing the shot really slowly, like pushing it in bit by bit and waiting to see how you feel ten seconds after each bit is another way of being careful but it's a bit of a faff.

Apologies if that breaks triggering guidelines etc.

Last edited: