• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Can't get high from IV heroin

larserik

Greenlighter
My attorney on a number of occasions has bought a few points of heroin. He smokes a little on foil and feels the high immediately. Then he takes about the same amount and shoots it and feels nothing. He does two more shots and still feels nothing.

Before he injects, he pulls back on the plunger and blood goes in with no air, and there is no pain no bump etc so he knows he's hit the vein. He says he hears that IV is far more potent than smoking and thus can't understand why he doesn't get a rush or even get high.

Your attorney??? Do you mean you??

If you don't feel high on heroin your probably getting bunk stuff.

Welcome to BL man. Don't say your attorney, just say yourself man. What part of the world are you from? If your in Europe you need to add citric to the dope because its in the base form and wont dissolve with just water. If your not from Europe disregard that then, but idk what to tell. If your getting high smoking just stick to that, I wish I NEVER touched the needle, that's one thing I'm sure about

Last edited:
Well I am actually talking about my attorney here. If I shoot the same stuff as him it gets me off, but it doesn't work for him. How can this be?

I am in Canada, and I have tried a few different powders and like I said they all work for me but not for him.

Is it possible that a dude is so high from smoking that he can't even feel a plunge ? I'm saying, he smokes first and then shoots? correct?
reverse it. If he doesn't feel shit its just not good H.

Welcome to BL man. Don't say your attorney, just say yourself man. What part of the world are you from? If your in Europe you need to a citric to the dope because its in the base form and wont dissolve with just water. If your not from Europe disregard that then, but idk what to tell. If your getting high smoking just stick to that, I wish I NEVER touched the needle, that's one thing I'm sure about

In US sometimes you also need citric. Has this changed?
In Canada, if you are east, you should have the same shit as US east coast.

Also I was thinking you didn't really mention how much opiate experience this person has. I know shooters who have been using for decades and they definitely don't get high they just function on the shit.

The other day he had been clean for a week and shot some after smoking a little and felt nothing. Whereas I almost overdosed on the same amount. I am also wondering the same thing: if it's possible to be so high from a dragon that you don't feel a plunge. I'm gonna tell him to reverse the order.

I wonder if it's possible to have some sort of circulatory anomaly which makes IV incredibly impotent. He has a really slow heart rate, like 50 bpm on average (he says) so maybe he just can't metabolize the solution quick enough to feel it...

Last edited:
fucking weird man. That's my analysis . If this is "real" H. Fucking weird.

If you almost OD from the same quantity he didn´t feel anything, it´s possible that he is more tolerant. Besides, he smokes it first, so that would take the rush out of the IV, I guess.
Strange that he stayed clean for a week. Maybe the smoking part inhibits getting high from IV. It depends on how much he did it.
I would suggest reversing it and keep in mind that everyone is different in regards to tolerance.
But you should maybe concern what is the right dose that works for you, regardless of his ways of doing it.

tolerance

if your attorney does heroin.... you need to find a new attorney.

tolerance

QFT, hahahahahahaha. Never met an IV user who would waste ANY dope on foil, either.. That strikes me as VERY odd.

In US sometimes you also need citric. Has this changed?
In Canada, if you are east, you should have the same shit as US east coast.
IDK man I've never heard of #3 in the us before at least here in the northeast where its all pretty much from Colombia/south America. I'm sure there is a wee bit of #3 brought into the country but that's less than 1% of powder im betting. Someone correct me if im wrong but I thought Canada got most of its stuff from south east Asia and I know that's also #4

ANd if your getting #4 its kind of a waste to smoke it dude, unless your adding caffeine to it which I doubt you are, that's why I was assuming you were getting #3

The stuff in Canada smokes very nice and snorts like a dream. It also dissolves in water great with no extra steps besides adding water. I believe it is mainly number 4 mixed with caffeine powder but it's weird I've never had to add any caffeine myself to smoke heroin down here and I always smoke every single batch I would test each new batch by smoking a bit to gauge the purity before shooting.

If the dealers are putting caffeine in it to make it smokable sounds like they're a lot smater than the d boys around here lol

tolerance

Bahahahahaha this really caught me off guard..

What type of attorney did you hire, and how the fuck do you know he is using heroin? I'd ask to see his certification, if it is written in crayon or magic marker then I'd suggest finding someone new lol.

I wish I was like your attorney, IV heroin gets me too high. I wish I had his disposition of not getting a good high from IV dope... I suggest stopping while you are ahead or stopping before you find out that it is a good idea to register in a vein before pushing down on the plunger