• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

drugs that can make you sleep forever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomasv96

Greenlighter
Hi, first of all. i am not suicidal! I dont want to end my life so dont worry about that. But i have a friend migth wants to do that so i am worried an was wondering what kind of drugs can a person take to fall asleep without pain? I want to know so that i migth have a chance to do something if i should see my friend with these kind of drugs. I tough it could be useful too know just in case.
If i get the answear i will delete this post so that nobody can search it here to end there life
Sorry if i have a lot of writing fails.

Seroquel. It will put you out. However you can take massive amounts and it will not kill you.

you're looking for ways to fall asleep temporarily? I;m confused..

some are: Doxylamine. Dipenhydramine. Trazodone. Melatonin. Valerian Root. Ambien.

If you're really talking about a friend and not yourself, barbiturates (phenobarbital, pentobarbital, etc.) are drugs a suicidal person should not have in their posession. If this "friend" is actually you, please get a hold of me asap. Maybe I'm misunderstanding your question and my assumption that your "friend" is you is actually wrong, in which case I apologize.

Marijuana and antihistamines and/or melatonin is quite effective, no real dependency issues and you don't have to worry about overdosing. If you can't do weed then mirtazapine (antidepressant) is very good, I was on it for a year and tapered off in a week and I didn't have any withdrawal. I would avoid benzos and z drugs.

I'd be remiss if I didn't preface this response with a caveat thusly:

I do not condone suicide or suicidal ideation, even. When the issue of suicide is ever broached (which, surprisingly, it frequently is in my offline conversations), I'm always reminded of that pithy but inspiring Charles Bukowski quote:

"Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I'm not going to make it, but you laugh inside — remembering all the times you've felt that way.”

But enough concerned admonition and ado.

Any barbiturate will suffice. One of the most popular drugs for suicide or assisted suicide is phenobarbital. However, I'd personally recommend secobarbital as the beau ideal lethal somnifacient.

In veterinary medicine there's a formulation called Somulose—which contains secobarbital—used to euthanize small-to-medium-sized animals, like horses, dogs, pigs, sheep, etc. in a humane and painless way.

People suffering from terminal illnesses with bleak prognoses (say, pancreatic cancer, Alzheimer's disease, multiple myeloma, and other afflictions) have been known to journey to Mexican veterinary pharmacies to purchase phenobarbital to preclude a painful, protracted death in lieu of a peaceful drug-induced respiratory depression.

1.) A synopsis of pharmacological suicide options
2.)http://www.patientsrightscouncil.org/site/problems-assisted-suicide/]An article basically tacitly corroborating my foregoing choice of barbiturates as a nonpareil pharmacological suicide method

Last edited:
This is a HR forum and nobody is going to tell you the best drugs to buy to kill yourself. Please reach out and get some help.

if it really is your friend, there are countless drugs she could TRY to commit suicide with, there's not a sure thing we can tell you to watch out for. Sadly for the user, many times the suicide is unsuccessful and they just end up disabled or in a persistent vegetative state .... And you think your life sucks now.

Please get help for yourself or your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.