best way to take anadrol

nolys

Bluelight Crew
Anyone with experiance?
Is 100mg a day an ok starting dose or should I try 50-75mg?
Dose twice throughout the day or pwo or am/pm?

Anyone with experiance?
Is 100mg a day an ok starting dose or should I try 50-75mg?
Dose twice throughout the day or pwo or am/pm?

I took 50mg 1 hour pre-workout, with 20mg Dbol, in July when back home... Previously I've taken 150mg, with 80mg dbol split throughout the day in 3 lots.. am noon pre-workout (6pm),...

I took 50mg 1 hour pre-workout, with 20mg Dbol, in July when back home... Previously I've taken 150mg, with 80mg dbol split throughout the day in 3 lots.. am noon pre-workout (6pm),...

But what is your exp with anadrol only? I have never tried it and I am looking to bulk extremely fast. I want minimum 20lbs in 30 days which is what I expect with 30mg Dbol. 30lbs I would be quite happy.
I done know wether 100mg is too much. don't forget I'm starting from scratch after some personal issues. I'm back down to about 180

But what is your exp with anadrol only? I have never tried it and I am looking to bulk extremely fast. I want minimum 20lbs in 30 days which is what I expect with 30mg Dbol. 30lbs I would be quite happy.
I done know wether 100mg is too much. don't forget I'm starting from scratch after some personal issues. I'm back down to about 180

Can't remember taking it on its own, only with dbol.. Sorry..!! It will pack on size at 100-150mg/day but obviously it will be water.. You should quickly lose it when its dropped..

Thats why I used low dose as a pre-workout, as an assistant to training whilst on the other compounds...

On gh15 lots of people don't view drol as a gains compound and as more of a finisher /cosmetic compound. From what thy report I'd have to go with them. It's decent for strength and glycogen from what I've seen but lasting size, not so much

On gh15 lots of people don't view drol as a gains compound and as more of a finisher /cosmetic compound. From what thy report I'd have to go with them. It's decent for strength and glycogen from what I've seen but lasting size, not so much

Its great to pull in water to volumize muscle in the last few days pre-comp...