• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

mdma/mix mixes etc

nirwin115

Greenlighter
hello all, first time poster long time reader.

Swims friend has been asking recently a few questions to his cat but want to get others opinions.

Swims friend has recently come across 13G of ~90% mdma and 5G of good quality mda.

Swims friend is planning on this for him and his 2 cats new years, He has intended to cap but has been wondering what mgs/mix ratio and if to throw a filler in there etc?

swims friend dosent like the full "trip" like procedure in mda but his cats do, so he plans to only use a few of the mix ones for extra boost.

swims friend was thinking of capping 11.5g of the mdma at 80mg each cap, 3g of the mda at 75mg each cap and a 50/50 (2g/2g) mix ratio of the mda/mdma so 40mg of each in each cap.

swims friend and cats are going on a 7 day long fishing trip and intends on using these over ~5 of the days, each day being 18 hours of prolondged use, this is why swims friend is thinking to cap everything a little lower to hopefully prolong the extended period by not peaking straight away. Also the fishing trip is is a more chilled time threw the day and more party scene at night, so cant fade out early, or peak early on but still be going come night fall (and still wants to sleep each night).

What do others cats think about this plan? is there anything else Swims friend should know/consider/tips for the capping mg/prolondged use and consecutive days. Swims cat also suggested putting in some pure caffeine and/or magnesium in each cap to help various things, swims cat has no intention to give other cats some, it is all for there personal satisfaction. Also swims friend cannot cap in different amounts, ie cap 120mg ones and 40mg of the mdma, the 3 types of caps must all be the same in each batch for various reasons.

also no questions on the mdma purity please as swims friend is certain it is all between 86 and 91 %.

TIA.

swims friend also will have a few G's of very quality coke, what advice can be given to him on this? should he take some in the morning before the other stuff, during the other stuff or what? rememebering he will only have maybe at most 3G to last the 5 days.

18gs of MDMA/mda I sure as fu k hope there's a lot more than 3 of you as thats absolutely fuxking insane overkill if you were to just use the mda...not to mention adding mdma and coke to it. Even over 5 days
No. No. No. No.

For HR's sake in case you do decide to overindulge as you describe in your OP I surely hope your drugs are cut to absolute shit and the 90% thing is just a dealers ploy. Also no swim here it doesn't offer you any protection as we all know you plan on frying your brain hardcore with a couple friends over this trip.

No

correct, there are more than swims friend and his 2 cats. but those 3 are the main important ones that will be feeding together everyday so they are top priority and if there are left overs at the end of the fishing trip that is fine. Also the coke is just for swims friend as he loves good coke. swims friend/cats have not actually had a proper roll with any of the products yet (besides swims friend taking ~400mg of the coke over a 8 hour period just to try) but they have been properly tested in every way shape and form and tested by others.

Don't feed drugs to pets, it's not a nice thing to do. Stay away from swimming too, don't want to pass out & drown.

Good luck on comedown after these 5 days. Let you be strong and let God be merciful unto you.

Coke cancels out rolling in short order. MDMA/MDA and cocaine should not even be used on the same day. When you are totally through with rolling, then you can take your cocaine.

Coke cancels out rolling in short order. MDMA/MDA and cocaine should not even be used on the same day. When you are totally through with rolling, then you can take your cocaine.

Thank you. This is the kind of information swims friend requires

let me summarise the most important info from the directory:

mdma rule #1: make pauses when dancing to cool down and drink sensible amounts of water.
mdma rule #2: do not take it more often than once every 1-3 months (especially no dosing on consecutive days!).
mdma rule #3: keep your dose between 1-2mg/kg with preferably one and at most two redoses of half the initial amount.

really, dosing 5 days in a row is a seriously bad idea, even more so when you've got mda in there. the euphoria along with the other positive effects will diminish every time while the negatives will be exacerbated and in the end it will lead to an awful (and most likely prolonged) comdown.

btw: in case you missed it, we do not allow "swim" or "swim's cat" or "swim's friend's cat" or anything like that on bluelight. it makes your posts pretty hard to read and offers no protection.

Thank you and that's fair enough.

I completely understand the potential risks of consecutive days use but in all honesty it's going to happen. I would appreciate it if people could explain the way to go about it all, ie rather than no one help and say my friend caps everything at 100mg and stupidly keeps taking more and more to keep the role going compared to if someone knows a way to prolong the role without having to take excess amounts, ie cap it a lower dose or what ever.

i guess you could keep going longer if you never get to the point when you'd say you're definitely rolling - say, with a 40-50mg cap every 3-4 hours. but of course, it won't be the magical mdma experience you know and love.

the thing is, you can't really extend the experience like that; and it's not like we haven't tried at some point of time ;)
serotonin gets rebuilt slowly and mdma actually inhibits the synthesis of new serotonin. once the stores are empty, the fun is gone.

also, we're not discouraging consecutive day use simply because it's not healthy, but because some of us know from experience, that the pleasure is going away fast while the side and after effects increase exponentially. on my first time, i took pills containing mda or a mda/mdma mixture on the first day, had the best night of my life, took them on the next day resulting in an ok night (really fucked up with hallucinations, but not really much euphoria), then i took just a little bit on the third night, had a panic attack and spent the whole night hiding in my car. the following weeks were full of dizzyness, slightly skewed perception and anxiety, which rather increases the former two. also your tolerance will shoot through the roof and you'll have to say goodbye to the magic sooner...

that said, you can surely be high for 5 consecutive days, just not with mdma alone. why not take lsd on one day, mdma another day, then coke, ketamine, speed, .... you're certainly going to have a better time that way.

if you really decide to go through with this, i'd be surprised if you don't stop after the third day, and i'll eat my hat if you're not totally disgusted by mdma, vowing never to take it again after the fourth day.

Thank you and that's fair enough.

I completely understand the potential risks of consecutive days use but in all honesty it's going to happen. I would appreciate it if people could explain the way to go about it all, ie rather than no one help and say my friend caps everything at 100mg and stupidly keeps taking more and more to keep the role going compared to if someone knows a way to prolong the role without having to take excess amounts, ie cap it a lower dose or what ever.

I hate when I see these kind of posts after all the advice and warnings you have been given. I really hope you do not go through with this but I sure as hell better not see a help I permanently hurt my brain post because me and my cats are fucking idiots. Bl has given you all the knowledge you need but you'd rather be Billy bad ass and fuck your shit up how dumb. There's no way to prolong your roll 5 days without stupidly re dosing duh re read your post you said it already.
end of rant.