• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Ordered some tianeptine but now scared to try it what should i do?

Berdo tm1

Bluelighter
I had been studying it for a bit and since most reports seemed gleaming about it and it was cheap (not that I am a sucker for a bargain) I thought I would make an order.

I had second thoughts immmediately after and tried to cancel the order with the seller but they ignored me and dispatched it anyway with no response.

Its also coming from US to UK so I am going to have anxiety for like 3 weeks now worrying myself about if I would try it once I got it and thinking about all kind of scenarios of what damage it might do to me. Like some malevolent force slowly making its way across the world into my mailbox.

Reading more up on it I got scared off by reports of how noone knows how it works. I like my psychoactives simple and straight forward, ie amphetamines or more recently kratom. Straight up straight down and no shmmying in between.

The convoluted mysterious mechanism of action of tianeptine worries me.

I will think about it for the next few days but I think Ill have to resolve to dump it as soon as it arrives as I am gonna be wracked with fear all the while till it gets to me, waiting in purgatory before I can finally release myself once I can rid myself of this self inflicted burden.

nobody's holding a gun to your head forcing you to take it.

also people have figured out that tianeptine is an opioid so it's not like its mechanism of action is a total mystery.

I've tried tianeptine recently, and in my experience at least it's quite a mild substance. And I've been taking it in much higher doses than usually prescribed. It does give an opioid high, but less strong than codeine for example. Some warmth, itching and a mild mood lift. The itching is probably the strongest effect actually.

Of all the weird research chemicals out there to be concerned by, I think tianeptine would rank very low on the potential danger list. It's been used in the EU and elsewhere for years as antidepressant.

I think as long as you're not taking it multiple times a day at high doses, or doing silly things like IVing it, you should be fine.

Thanks for the info Mofo. Ye I guess, of anything, its more reasonable/safer to take it rather than than some random rcs.

Regarding this talk of neuroplasticity that was what made me a little worried and all this talk of brain changes. I only want a drug affecting my brain while its active in the body not causing permanent brain changes. Sure they say they are positive changes but maybe in a few years they will find some new evidence and be like woops it actually fucks you up.

Beware of new drug anxiety because you might just start to panic and think something's wrong but its just you're anxiety.
If your heart pounds and you sweat or get a rush, that's adrenaline , not an OD.
OD would put you on your ass and you wouldn't know what's happenen .

What is it, exactly? I mean, how can you order this? Is it legal to send it by mail?
Why didn´t you get something nearby. After all UK should be a fully equipped spot, right?

Beware of new drug anxiety because you might just start to panic and think something's wrong but its just you're anxiety.
If your heart pounds and you sweat or get a rush, that's adrenaline , not an OD.
OD would put you on your ass and you wouldn't know what's happenen .

I know.. This panic state of mind is terrible and it can make you do things that you never thought you would.
I´d follow your suggestion. Nevertheless, I don´t understand how this ordering can be safe. It´s unknown.

Whats unknown? tianeptine is as known as any of the other anit depressants if not moreso, it was around since the 60s which is alot longer than current ssris.

Zing! By going with the other poster's way of posting, I'm gonna say he's not be convincing anyone..."why get mail, thing is unknwown" made me crack up so hard.

Well, good luck with your mail orders from overseas!
Not a smart way of medicating yourself.

Hmm turns out it wasnt sent after all and i was refunded. just when i was starting to look forward to trying it.

I find that indecision is one of my mian symptoms i start shitting myself at the tiniest of decisions

Now kratom is off the list as a suitable substance im back to square one still stuck with this crippling depression weighing me down. :(

I delibereatly havent tried ssris cos i hate the idea of 24/7 dosing schedules, thats why tianeptine appealed as it seemed you could use it on an as needed basis and gain relief right away.

Have you tried weed for that specific purpose? Not that I recommend.
However, manageable and it can actually work for you.
If not, there are so many other alternatives to handle depression.
Remeron is very recommendable. Can you get it in UK?
It worked beautifully for me when I needed it.

Thanks for the recomendation, i dunno tho the prescription stuff sounds way worse than tianeptine, so i think id try that first. That was another plus with it that it seemd to have far fewer side effects than the doctors options.

Yes weed would seem like the obvious goto but i hate it. Too much peripheral paranoia and reality shifting for my liking.

Have you tried weed for that specific purpose? Not that I recommend.
However, manageable and it can actually work for you.
If not, there are so many other alternatives to handle depression.
Remeron is very recommendable. Can you get it in UK?
It worked beautifully for me when I needed it.

So you have preference over Anglo-Saxon developed medication and disregard the rest as snake oil ? Tianeptine is very often used in France and Belgium, since longer than SSRI's and Remeron, a very dirty tricyclic you just mentioned there buddy, I'm not sure if there's a receptor it doesn't touch. It's only good as a sleeping pill witht he lowest dosage pills.