what's the cheapest testosterone product you've seen?

ongos

Bluelighter
I think the cheapest test product I have seen goes for about $22, i may have seen something else cheaper. It's the standard 10ml vial, 100mg dose. Is it possible to find a $10 test product? I'd get 10 of those.

I think the cheapest test product I have seen goes for about $22, i may have seen something else cheaper. It's the standard 10ml vial, 100mg dose. Is it possible to find a $10 test product? I'd get 10 of those.

22 quid is the cheapest I've seen for 10ml in the UK... $60 in NZ, and you have to spend $1000 to get that price... Annoying when the hormone powder is about $3 per gram...

cheapest i have got is 41$ 10ml vial, but usually where i live test is around 82$ to 115$ and human grade test is about 181$ 10 amps.

500mg/ml is £25 where I come from, I suspect its more along the lines of 400mg though just as it's such a high concentration.
Test e 250 can be about £20 a vial for 10mls.

Pharmacy deca is the only pbarma gear I can get its £25 for 100mg/ml

Per ml or vial? That's the benefits of living in Lebanon I suppose

Per ml or vial? That's the benefits of living in Lebanon I suppose

We used to get 250mg Sustanon, or Cyp, for 3 quid but it was only a one shot vial... Deca was 4.50, for 2ml @ 100mg/ml.... lol

I don't think anyone could beat the t500 10ml for 25 quid. This thread is rapidly developing into a dick sizing thread lol

I don't think anyone could beat the t500 10ml for 25 quid. This thread is rapidly developing into a dick sizing thread lol

Dick sizing is apparently against SD rules when it comes to pricing...

I know, I created the rule lol

For the purposes of this thread I'm leaving it open as it is not causing thread derailing or sourcing as all mentions have been past tense.

I get just buy some sdrol from your part of the world to go with my blast. Excite I am.
I paid $33 for my 250mg/ml. 10 ml vials. Usual is around 35-40 from my sources. Not too terribly bad.

Nolys edit - don't joke about that serotonin if u don't remember I got 2 infractions in the same day in the "do not source" thread by some senior admin. They didn't think my blatent joke and asking for a source of maestron which doesn't exist as funny... Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
33 a vial is not bad at all that's probably cheaper than the 250 i can get depending on exchange rate lol

Thanks for that nolys lmao. I forgot all about that. I got the test on a promo from an old source resurfacing who had decent gear.
Personally I need a good mast deal in the future for contest prep as $65/vial is gonna go quickly. Or I just need a new job lol. Meh just need a new job period lmao

Thanks for that nolys lmao. I forgot all about that. I got the test on a promo from an old source resurfacing who had decent gear.
Personally I need a good mast deal in the future for contest prep as $65/vial is gonna go quickly. Or I just need a new job lol. Meh just need a new job period lmao

my source has something called one rip. It's 75 of each test tren and mast for £25 a vial

my source has something called one rip. It's 75 of each test tren and mast for £25 a vial
I've seen a similar blend but I'm always leery if there's actual mast in it as some labs have pushed these "tri-blends" and mass specs came back only tren and test. I need to come up with enough to run 50mg mast p/day and 100mg tren/day for contest prep whicb would be 12 weeks or so. Pin cushion fun times

22 quid is the cheapest I've seen for 10ml in the UK... $60 in NZ, and you have to spend $1000 to get that price... Annoying when the hormone powder is about $3 per gram...

Is that Test Prop GF? That's how much I get my prop for in the UK

I have never seen any 20ml vials though which sucks because I'd assume it would be cheaper

Originally Posted by Genetic Freak 22 quid is the cheapest I've seen for 10ml in the UK... $60 in NZ, and you have to spend $1000 to get that price... Annoying when the hormone powder is about $3 per gram...

Is that Test Prop GF? That's how much I get my prop for in the UK

I have never seen any 20ml vials though which sucks because I'd assume it would be cheaper

Prop' Enanth' Cyp'... all the same unless they come as a blend inc Mast, Tren etc, which tend to be a bit more expensive...