• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Extremely weird side effect when injecting coke

jaka80

Greenlighter
I'm really sorry if this has already been answered, I couldn't find it.

So my pet Reptar was mainlining coke as he has done plenty of times in the past. And he did a shot seemed good pulled back saw blood, pushed the shot, he did forget to to the double check. But after the shot it didn't seem like he missed, and it felt like it should. Yet maybe 20 minutes later he felt a kind of numbness in his hand and tingling in his leg, and a really strong rush feeling like taking a shot.

There is no redness or swelling. Really confused as to what happened?

All advice is appreciated. Thank you in advance

That makes sense. The tingling in my leg was a little scary but went away after a while.

But why the second rush? I have been on quite the binge this week so maybe just so much in my system? I had this other times when I miss and I rub the miss then later it gets absorbed, but I am positive I didn't miss and if I did it was less than a unit or two.

I totally agree. The administration of cocaine to dinosaurs, Reptar's in particular, definitely needs to be studied in further detail.

Velociraptors from the Jurassic Park movie get access to IV coke... Sounds like a good start to another sequel.

The vein you injected in may have been swollen closed further up your arm. When you pushed the shot, it flowed back to your capillaries, causing the numbness in your hand. Eventually it made it to your bloodstream, either backwards, through the capillaries, or the vein opened up enough to allow the shot to pass, albeit slowly.

Just a little more than I wild-assed guess, but this theory would explain your experience.

FC

"Don't inject coke"

Why not Mareseatoats? Please state facts. For example: Don't inject coke because cocaine is made up of a bunch of chemicals which are terrible an corrosive to a human being. Look those up if you'd like to learn more. Also unless it is pure cocaine, and even then so, it's been touched by many hands which adds many germs to your product, which you're directly injecting into your body. An than, most likely it has been stomped/cut. (other stuff added for extra weight) So you really never know what exactly your putting directly into you're veins. Ect. This is a Harm Reduction related forum. I hope this adds to his comment a little bit.

Last edited:
Shit gets weird when cocaine is injected. That's all you can truly expect. The local numbness is to be expected, as well as slow-rapid absorption based upon what tissue the shot was "missed into", be it muscle, flesh, or what have you.