View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Will this dose cause me to overshoot the K-Hole

Gintoh

Greenlighter
I'm 140 pounds and 6 foot. I've never taken K or a dissociative before. I'm planning on snorting 250mg because I don't like needles. I know you can take too much and overshoot the K-hole and just lose most of your memory of it but I want to remember everything. I also don't want to just take a little bit at a time because i've heard since you build up tolerance to K very fast each successive line will be less effective than the last so I want to take it all at once. I want an out of body experience where I go to other worlds and forget I have a body and stuff but not forget it.

Yes, possibly, try 1mg/lb, so 140mg. Can always do another 100mg if you don't quite hit it, can't untake it, tolerance isn't that much of an issue. K-holes aren't that amazing anyway imo. Nitrous seemed a more fun anaesthetic.

Yes, possibly, try 1mg/lb, so 140mg. Can always do another 100mg if you don't quite hit it, can't untake it, tolerance isn't that much of an issue. K-holes aren't that amazing anyway imo. Nitrous seemed a more fun anaesthetic.

Kholes are amazing! As is n2o!

I think 250 for your first time might land you in what is known as the A-hole.

Yeah I think the first time I hit a K-hole it was with like 150mg (snorted also). I tried 120mg my first time and it was powerful and wild but not all the way there. 250mg is way too much if you've never done it before. 200mg might be too much too. I tend to forget my K experiences a lot of the time and the more you do the more likely this is to happen.

But I mean I want the full K-Hole, not just "tripping" but the full forgetting you have a body and floating through hyperspace deal. Will 200mg snorted for a first timer of 140 pounds do that?

Absolutely.
I would do 100-150mg laying in bed in a dark room, it really helps to visuals manifest and allows you to have an immersive experience with a lower dosage making you more likely to remember more of it.
I would do 100mg first then have a couple 50mg bumps laid out as well that you can do if you need to

But I mean I want the full K-Hole, not just "tripping" but the full forgetting you have a body and floating through hyperspace deal. Will 200mg snorted for a first timer of 140 pounds do that?

No one can really answer that, my friend. You're going to have to do some trial and error and see what works for you. I'd low-ball it a little bit on the first trial as others have suggested, maybe 100-150mg and see where it goes. Then wait a few months and adjust accordingly. Holy Toast makes a good point about doing it in a dark room with no distractions. You can help the dissociation along by giving yourself very little sense-stimuli to deal with.

But I don't even know why you're asking here--sounds like you've already got your mind made up.

200 is too much. A couple people have already echoed that and intending to go that high your first time will probably result in amnesia so kind of pointless. Seriously try 150-170 mg

I agree if your k is pure or close to pure then 150mg or so will be plenty, 250 is definitely an overshot.

I'd go for 175 mg, and if it doesn't work, you can always try again another day. If I were you, I'd line up that 175 mg into 4 equal lines (you can just eyeball the 4 lines after you weigh out your dose,) so that each line is about 45 mg. Then, I'd snort only half of the first line with my left nostril, then the other half with my right nostril immediately after. Then, count 10 seconds in your head, then do the next line the same way, left nostril first, followed by the right, followed by a 10 second break.

I've found that higher doses are better off in smaller lines like that, as to properly absorb all of the drug, and not let any of it go to waste because you did a fat line in one go. In my personal trials, my nose can only handle so much powder at once. I can snort 400 mg lines all day, but it's a huge waste because of how much surface area my nose actually has - and this should apply to anyone.

Report back with your experience, as I haven't had K for a few months and I'd love to K-hole vicariously through you, especially being a first timer!