Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Salvia Divinorum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tobacco or Nicotine

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D O C would have to be Benzos I love to chill out and relax plus I am ex Army and got injured in Helmand. Took some phenibut 2 and a half grams this morning I like that doesn't make me think too much and dwell on stuff lost a good mate out there so weed is a no no acid a definite no no. I dont like drugs that make me think alot or go inwards if you know what I mean. I got a benzo script for life clonazepam. But top up with RC bennies and phenibut which I use very sporadically that shit fucks with your head if you abuse the stuff. Any drug that makes me think and dwell on things is a definite no no for me but I still like to experiment but if I don't like the results I leave well alone

Im gonna have to go with good old Cannabis on this one, but damn, there are a lot of close followers.

Snorting Opiates.
I have back pain.
It takes away my back pain, + makes me feel calm, happy, horny, makes every situation feel good. Like I can do anything and get through anything. I mentally and physically feel good.

Opiates make you horny? I'm guessing you don't have a habit, as opiates are known to kill sex drive of anyone that uses with regularity.

And my answer would definitely be opiates. Once you get a taste of them, all other drugs pale in comparison. I'd also say good quality MDMA is a favorite, but I did it so much in my youth that now I only indulge in it once every couple years, if that.

For the longest time benzo's were my DOC but after 3 months long withdrawal process's I hope to never touch one again. Currently opiates mainly IV morphine is my DOC. Definitely the most intense pleasurable high I've ever experienced, but the apathy I experienced off benzo's remain the best thing I have ever felt. I have used Psychedelics more consistently then any other drug class besides cannabis, so maybe either one of them would technically be my drug of choice.

Opiates. Naturals and synthetics . They just hit the D spot in my brain...

I've done a lot of drugs , I guess Heroin just never came my way

over rated . I was in Mckinney TX when there was huge traffic of black tar from Mexico working its way up the suburbs to Dallas, killing all those drunk teenagers in Plano. I turned it down every time and stuck with my RX pills that I had more control over and watched my friends wreck themselves with needles.

i mean i was a drug addict . it dosent mean i was and prison and all . no never that im not that dumb . ha

For the longest time benzo's were my DOC but after 3 months long withdrawal process's I hope to never touch one again. Currently opiates mainly IV morphine is my DOC. Definitely the most intense pleasurable high I've ever experienced, but the apathy I experienced off benzo's remain the best thing I have ever felt. I have used Psychedelics more consistently then any other drug class besides cannabis, so maybe either one of them would technically be my drug of choice.

Ya, the withdrawal is defintely hell on that one

Bupe, nicotine, caffeine.

Bupe - I don't go crazy with it. Was opiates, specifically dope, but I can't live that hell anymore.

Nicotine - literally can't quit. I can quit heroin but not this. I love it but it's terrible for you.

Caffeine - just amazing. Best upper ever.

I also enjoy butalbital on occasion.

The combo of those 4 is the best.

P.S. I don't know how anyone can prefer benzos or alcohol. I mean I kind of understand alcohol, but benzos? Wtf.
I honestly don't know what I ever saw in that shit.

To each their own I guess.

Last edited:
dissociatives, will choose between mxe, and 3-meo-pcp, why? cause it feel good, like the pce more than pcp branch for its psychedelics aspect more pronunced but who are still adapted to normal life, (contrary to lsd which is one of the best drugs but not for everyday routine), so yea dissociatives make me feel mostly myself, which pros and cons but they have lot of antidepressor effect, i can feel like im on benzo and opium with 3-meo-pcp, with still a clear head for making decision, have lot of cons thought but like there is no real physical withdrawals too and the little quantities ingested, plus the spiritual positive effect

Opiates, some benzo's, and some weed...but would be fine w/ just opiates. Got a little carried away with benzo's for the past 6 months or so (on Subs now), haven't had anynay for 9/10 days(probly the longest I've gone in 6 months without), may change today, the rebound anxiety has been a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.