View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD Weird taste?

Iliketoswim

Bluelighter
A book of acid has been circulating my town. I've tripped about 4 times the past month and a half(Ik ill stop lol) but ever since the peak of my first trip I've had this wierd ass taste in my mouth. I can't describe the taste. It's not a numbing taste or any thing I've read about nbomes. I mean no doubt the acid was real, very spiritual and intense trips. Just wondering if anyone has encountered the same weird thing.

I've always been told "If its bitter its a spitter" and I always go by that rule in regards with tabs

All the (few) lsd tabs I did had a weird taste, kind of waxy & a bit bitter, these were before nbomes were invented. That was just the tabs though, it wasn't an effect. It does alter taste perception a bit, makes me get a bit of a dry mouth & want sweet stuff. Maybe you got a yeast infection, tongue bacteria or something? Tried mouthwash?

Had Acid that tastes a bit soapy before and that was an amazing trip Buddhas they were called most blotter acid I have had seems to give a lttle fizz sensation on your tongue. But don't forget everyone is different

Yeah I've gotten soapy stuff. Some of it was very good, other not so much. Unsure what the origin of that taste would be.