Accident, need help!!

cyraxrsd

Greenlighter
Guys yesterday in the night I had a pretty bad scene in my house, in the morning right before breakfast I took a test shot and through out the day I did not have any problem, everything was fine, nothing strange happen just the normal little pain from the oil, but when I went to sleep, I had a pretty fucked night, I started feeling dizzy, had some headache and nausea, and I was feeling pretty weak, my face was really white, I looked like a ghost.
It looked like if I was about to going hypo, the same symptoms when you take a slin shot and you go hypo
But I was not using insulin, so I walk to the kitchen to get some food but in the way I fall to the ground and have some convulsions, fortunately my girl was there and help me but, about an hour after that the same thing happen again
So guys does anyone have something like this before? Or does anyone know if testosterone lowers blood sugar levels or something like that?
Taking in fact that I am an epileptic, does anyone have any idea what happen?
Tomorrow I will see my endocrinologist and neurologist to see what is going on

So you were slamming testosterone and had these reactions immediately ? Have you done this before ?

I have never heard such an episode from test. Seems like something else is at fault here.

I have never heard such an episode from test. Seems like something else is at fault here.

Would have to agree with this post. Seems very unlikely to have been caused by the test. What lab was the test?

Yes, I have done some cycles before, and this about 18 hours after the shot of test
It is organon, I bought it directly from a drug store so it is 100% legit
I will wait to see what the doc say
Thanks