• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

IV Benadryl (diphenhydramine) Use

Phsylence

Greenlighter
Hey everyone! I'm relatively new here and just had a few questions. I have a bunch of 25mg benedryl capsules that when broken up, are just the white powder inside. I also have a bunch of .5mg klonopins. I remember years ago for an allergic reaction, I went to an ER and then gave me benedryl right into my IV and it was fuckin incredible.

I have needles, I have a spoon and filters. I'm about 5ft, 145lbs but I have a decently high opiate and benzo tolerance. I know that this isn't ideal for my health, but I do have a little needle fixation and I suppose that benedryl once and in a while is better than 200+mg of oxy a day.

Does anyone have any advice on this? I've been dissolving the powder in water and filtering but I have yet to feel that rush. Any advice?

Please no judgement. We all have our flaws and imperfections.

Phsylence

You get a rush off slamming diphenhydramine ?
Or do you just expect one?

I suspect that rush might have been relief from the allergic reaction, or at least somehow related. In any case, don't do too much at once. I think over 250 mg you start tripping, and I've never heard anyone say anything good about that kind of trip, only complain how terrible it was.

Vitaman - I got one when it was administered in the hospital via my IV. I was wondering if I were to dilute the powder and mix with water and filter, could I achieve similar effects? I have the capsules then when opened contain a white powder.

They're 25mg capsules so I'm wondering how many I'd have to open and then dissolve in water, filter etc. Maybe snorting? I just remember how INCREDIBLE the rush was when injected into my IV. It wasn't just a relief from the allergic reaction. It actually scares me and I told the nurse bc I have never felt anything like that. In a good way.

I don't have any oxy. Just a few 10mg methadone tabs. But I was wondering how the benedryl IVed would be on its own, mixed with water and filtered obviously. Anyone with any advice or experience?

Personally make u drowsy .. And if ur not having allergic reaction to something then pretty pointless and not much of a good high. . as one of my iv Buddy's told me

In my experience overdosing diphenhydramine causes severe dysphoria and hallucinations, most notably loss of time perception. It also severely exacerbated my mild RLS to the point I felt I was in full blown buprenorphine withdrawal. I wouldn't recommend it.

Do not, I repeat do not fucking shoot Benadryl Jesus Christ man. What they gave you in the er was made for injection, not some pills with a shitload of filler. And if you miss its pretty much a guaranteed abscess. Its Benadryl for Christ sakes if your gonna shoot something at least do something worth shooting IMHO

IV benadryl just causes instantaneous sedation that lasts for a long time. Kind of a pain in my opinion.

I hate IV Benedryl. It gives me this impending sense of doom, panic attack, dizzy /head rush, etc. Awful. So now I have to get the nurses to s-l-o-w-l-y put it in and it makes a world of difference. And these are the amps that are supposed to be IV'd!