• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXX - one hundred and eiiiiiiiiiighty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy G

Ex-Bluelighter
Continued from here...

I was looking at her face the whole time. I swear.

Last edited by a moderator:
C'mon, it's not like anyone watches her shows for the cooking either...

Nigella is my dream women - imagine licking off her spoon =D

Evening eadd, swampy <3

Evening Kate..thank you for 'avin a word and reigniting the Domestic goddess thread...I have even posted a picture, a rarity for me. All hail to Nigella a true domestic goddess...I do wonder if she cleans up after herself though or has a maid in.

Swamperooo back from the Dam with tales of debauchery and hazey happiness <3

Just cracked open a bottle of prosseco with Mr O...our Friday starts here... this week.

Yep and me too bruva..you are not giving the harem the full attention we deserve :D

I did not realise I was part of a harem?! Where is my membership card and accompanying package of drugs? ;)

sorry, I'll take my mind out the larder. ;)

Makes a change for anyone 'round here.

On another note I am rather looking forward to tonight. :sus:

Now wherethefuck's my cocaine dealer, hurry up plz.

Just had two free pipes of strong crack followed by a €20 bag of dynamite heroin on tic till nxt week
result! It wasnt planned nice suprise now i am calm and stoned immaculate.
Manners and making people laugh was main reason they said i was looked after. They even ran the lines for me no wastage.
I love life! ;-)

Tales of debauchery are the best kind anyway <3 Even better if you don't remember telling them.

I am already a bit fucked, oh err. Hopefully I will soon have some tales of debauchery myself.

Wow we have enough eadd ladies online tonight for a Macbeth witches coven convention, oh and a few extra! Few extras actually ;)

Shambles had a harem some years back, caused havoc and too many shenanigans %) It got nipped in the bud by respective partners..

So are we happy ladies and gents, has today been good to you. Summer are you wetting your knickers in excitement with all that coke and bagels and t-other =D

Summer are you wetting your knickers in excitement with all that coke and bagels and t-other =D

I couldn't possibly comment... (yes).

Bagels have already been consumed but everything else needs to hurry the fuck up please.

Looks like more ladies than men tonight, usually it's a right sausage fest on here. We need to start talking about peroids or something to truly scare the rest away.

Shambles had a harem?! Details, please. (Also, where the fuck is Shambles recently?).

I would rather talk about sausages than periods, as they're generally more enjoyable.

But yay for a witchy coven thing. *cackle*

I definitely think I'm still a bit wasted. Impressive as I've touched nowt since last night. 8)

Do you remember ...Swampy...think it was night before my birthday..filmathon..

Hail, Guardian of the WatchTower of the North; Powers of Mother and Earth. I greet you now in perfect love and perfect trust. Changeless power of unending change, in steadfastness and strength, I bless the elements of Earth, and call upon you to gather here with me.
Air

Hail, Guardian of the WatchTower of the East. Powers of Air and Intuition, I greet you now in perfect love and perfect trust. As you carry the seeds of the plants across the land; as you bring the moisture of the storms to the shore; join me in all your gentle and powerful ways. I bless the elements of air and call upon you to gather here with me.
Fire

Hail, Guardian of the WatchTower of the South. Powers of Fire and Feeling, I greet you now, in perfect love and perfect trust. Flaming One; Apollo, Bright Warrior, Wild courage, Lion-strength, I bless the elements of Fire, and call upon you to gather here with me.
Water
Hail, Guardian of the WatchTower of the West. Powers of Water and Intervention, I greet you now, in perfect love and perfect trust. Water - soft and yielding, formless and flowing, You are the blood coursing through my veins. I bless the elements of Water and call upon you to gather here with me.

I invoke thee..to ermmm "make us a cup of tea Swampy and are we all doing half a pill..ha haaaaaa"

Status
Not open for further replies.