Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Oxycodone + Speed - First Time - Well that was a good idea :D

Gumboots

Greenlighter
Hey, I'm not sure if this is already a thing, but if it isn't then it should be !!

im from Aus and everything here is just ice ice ice, and I finally got my hands on some nice quality speed which I havnt had in aaaages.

anyways my friend shared with me some of those small 10mg oxy's that are good for snorting since there is not much powder, and I had an idea of combining some speed with the oxy into a couple lines and giving that a go

And wow, it was reaaally good :) the come up was amazing and very euphoric (I only used roughly 15mg of oxy and x? amount of speed) but I have a very low tolerance to most things besides pot.

if you ever get the chance to do it, give it a go :) I know speed-balling is a thing, but i'd never risk trusting myself with heroin + i hate needles + australia doesnt have 'real' cocaine

Also please be careful and know your body as most people with common sense would know mixing a stim with a downer can have consequences,

enjoy :!

Thanks for sharing. :) I changed the title to conform to Trip Reports thread title guidelines (these make it easier for people to search for reports). If possible can you fill in any more details? Like how it felt with more description of specific things? I'm curious to know, I never tried combining opiates and amphetamines (surprising, given I was addicted to opiates for 10 years).

I take 20mg Adderall daily. I reenctly injured my knee and was prescribed 10mg Percocet. It was amazing. No pain at all. Each seemed to eliminate the bad effects of the other. Was a little scary how how good it worked. They work fantastic together. Not sure how bad it was health wise it was for my body but enjoyed it too much.

Last edited:
Welcome to Bluelight Budman44 :)

Speed-balls of sorts are undeniably good. The upper and downer cancel out, but the "good feeling" doubles..

So basically you feel amazing but no tweak or no nod.

Don't recommend it as a lifestyle, though. You'll destroy your ability to be happy sober.