• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc D 4 Thermal Shock from Cellucore

Status
Not open for further replies.

weadazoid

Bluelighter
Perfectly legal supplement used mostly for weight loss. Also is a work out aide. I am not interested at all in the weight loss factor, but I gotta say it gave me a nice energy boost and it kept me focused at my job, on a day where I was feeling a bit run down.

So it is not the kinda supplement that you have to cycle into your system for it to work, it just kicks in, for me within a half hour of taking it.

Anyone have any info on this... nice lil energy rush felt warm and happy and focused. No iffy side effects like a hang over the next day, went to sleep nice and easy last night. Don't exactly trust the supplement shop guy so I figured I would ask on this board if anyone has head of it.

It is on you tube and has been reviewed. Anyone on these boards ever heard of it, or heard of any negatives.

Looking at the ingredients on the label is probably a good starting point.

I looked it up and it says it has 150mg of caffeine, n-acetyl-l tyrosine, octopamine, and a few more extracts from plants. What they all have in common is they all effect dopamine and norepinephrine which is probably why you felt more focused and in a better mood. I didn't look up the adverse effects of these things but you may want to look into it if you want to keep using this supplement.

Status
Not open for further replies.