• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

i wanna go but not on my own

D

darkblack

I hate everything everyone all people are fake.. they only care when thy get something out of it ....I hate my whole its all been s**t I'm neva gunna be happy I want the pain to stop things are just gunna get worse ...I wanna leave <snip> been wanting to do this for months but kept telling myself it will get better but nope nothing <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Like leave leave? Have you seen a doctor? I have major depression and go to a support group that helps with the feelings and I'm on a lot of meds that make those feelings stop. Ask for help. You don't have to be alone.

What do you mean leave? Like leave your country, town or life? I hope you don't mean life. You can get help for something like this. Not every only cares about themselves. If you ever need anybody to talk to.. shoot me a message. I know that you don't know me and that i don't know you, but, its the best I can offer you. I don't want anything out of it. Just to know that you are going to be okay. I really dislike to hear about people in the situation that you're in. I've been there before and snapped out of it a few times. Its hell. Everything will seriously be okay. Im going to leave you with a few words of wisdom that someone once told me.

You say that nobody wants to help or do anything unless they are getting something out of it right? Well textbook, thats being selfish, right? If you leave, you're the one being selfish because there are people out there that love you and wouldn't even want to live life knowing that you're gone. The state of mind that you're in right now may lead you to think that nobody loves you, but, I can assure you someone if not more than 1 love(s) you. Don't be selfish, its exactly what you hate about other people. Please find a doctor or someone to speak to. My message box is always open if you need to vent about anything.

These things that you dislike and bother you are connected to your mind and body. From my point of view, leaving won´t solve the issue.
If you travel around you must be prepared to situations way worse than the ones you are familiar with.

Just think about it. What is it that you are so bothered with? A state of mind or physically (mentally) uncomfortable feelings?

Hope you can figure it out, before taking any action.

"Everywhere you go, there you are"...
but then again environment plays a major role in how we feel. Moving can make you feel great, stimulate those electrons in the brain, or it can make you killer depressed depending on where you go.

SO, I hope you meant MOVE and not suicide. If you killed yourself the "fake" people who care about you would get real and you wouldnt be around to see it. They'd hurt.