• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Klonopin Binge

Jinxy99

Greenlighter
Klonopin Binge - Please Help

I recently binged on 1mg clonazepam over the last 6 days, 60mg to be exact. I feel a bit dizzy and general unwellness but I was wondering what my concerns should be going forward? I have been searching for people who have taken that much within such a short time but can't find any. Thank you for any help.

Last edited:
So approximately 10 mgs. a day for 6 days. You'll be fine you may feel a little "off" for a couple of days but that will pass. 6 days of 10mg kpin use it not long enough to develop a major chip.

DTBT

Thank you for that DTBT. I was reading about seizures and people dying but those were all regarding long term use. I literally cannot find anything on short term heavy use on klonopin.

And your description of feeling "off" is exactly how I feel.

If anyone else has any advice or insight, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much.

BTW, I'm done with Benzo's, they scare the hell out of me. Wish I never did this in the first place.

Last edited:
Just wanted to add, there are some very experienced members here that talk about long term kpin withdrawal being the worst kick of any drug they've ever done. Just something to think about.

DTBT

Thank you again DTBT. I once came off 18-20 10/325 Norco a day for 2 years straight using 60-120mg adderall. I can image how those people felt. A guardian angel must have been watching over me that week. My heart rate was at 250 bpm for days. God only knows the damage I did to my heart.

Last edited:
As the other poster said, you'll be fine in a while :D keep in mind that clonazepam has a very long half life so you may feel "off" for some days.

I also want to point out that that is a HUGE dose for someone with no tolerance. The most I've ever taken was 4 mg at once and Obviously i forgot most of the night. Can't even imagine taking that much.

Klon was the hardest kick ive ever done. Seizures and all that shit..that was from a LOW dose of long term use. Find a different drug to "binge" on if you gotta binge. If this is an isolated incident without any type of recent prior benzo abuse you will be totally fine. That amount will stay in your body for a while so don't be surprised if you get a wave of nastiness after a few days when it's totally out of you.

Give it a few days and you'll be back to normal. One binge won't cause serious withdrawls.

The most I've taken at once was 60 mg (yes, you read that right). For about a week and a half I was totally out of it, but after that I was fine. No other harm done.

Ive done the same man. Just follow the instructions everyone else in the thread posted, and youll be alright, and try not to do it again (that way you have Kpins left over for rainy days!)

If you arent seizing or anything right now, should be alright. BUT I AM NOT A DOCTOR! This is just my friendly two cents based on my experiences.

i am very curious for those that binge on klonopin, when you take 10 mgs, what happens?where is the enjoyment??i only take 1 mg when needed for anxiety and it does the trick but there is no euphoria or enjoyment in taking it...id imagine if u took 10 mgs of klonopin, you would just be laying on a couch staring at the tv or asleep..is that how it is?

i have just never understood the appeal of binging on benzos..too each hiw own though..