• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Drugs Have You Done This Week? v. Bromo- what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This past 21 days has been 3 beers, a shot of home-made whiskey and a few shots of crown royal, marijuana (buds, cbd ointment, hash), cigarettes, coffee/energy drinks, 100mg+/- adderall IR, 50mg vyvanse, 1mg klonopin, 2.5mg hydrocodone, 100mg mdma, 400mg methamphetamine ibuprophen, 5-HTP, L-arginine and melatonin.

Last edited:
hmmmm...
Cannabis
Alcohol
Mephedrone
Diazepam
Cocaine
LSD

Not bad eh? It's still only Monday!

Standby stuff- alcohol,caffeine,tobacco,valium
Fun stuff that ain't rare- marijuanas
Fun stuff that's more rare- hydromorphone
An oddball- cyclobenzaprine

The next 7 days aren't gonna be as good, but maybe I'll get lucky with something on Friday when I cash my paycheck.

Well, I missed posting this the other day.
Caffeine
Cannabis
Cigarettes
Alcohol
Lsd

Alcohol
Mephedrone
Cocaine
Speed
MDMA
Valium
Etizolam

That's a week as in the last 7 days, not as week as in starting from yesterday. That'd be a bit mad even for me.

Cannabis
Oxycodone
Hydrocodone
Methadone
Codeine
Tar heroin
Bupe
Alprazolam
Nicotine
Caffeine
DPH and Doxylamine

nicotine
ethanol
dxm
those crystal a-php
cannabis
hydroxyzine
methadone
lots of diclazepam, flub later this week
might've missed one, would be doing trams like nuts with my fresh opie tol if my bitch doctor 'took a day off'

fuck that cunt, she's so horrid at her job, cant communicate for shit (asian) she either paid her way in or fucker her way in that pain management place.

hydromorphone er
k2
valium
beer
pot
subs
soma
flexeril

Last edited:
Lots these past 7 days approx....

2C-E
4-ACO-DMT
4-HO-MET
4-FA
3F-Phenmetrazine
Methoxetamine/MXE
Ethylphenidate/EPH
Methylphenidate (Ritalin)
Ethyl loflaepate (victan)
Prazepam (Lysanxia)
Diaepam (Valium)
Loprazolam (Havlane)
Meclonazepam
Etizolam
Buprenorphine (down to 0.2mg)
O-desmethyltramadol (treated myself exceptionally to this opiate i've wanted to try for a while but didn't have a solid source...)

Damn, that's a lot of benzos actually :\
Made some reat combos though with the psychs 4-FA and MXE especially

Caffeine
Methylamphetamine
Morphine
Kratom
Methoxetamine
Dextromethorphan
Ethanol
Baclofen
Cyclobenzaprine
Diphenhydramine
Cannabis/Hash Oil
Synthetic Cannabinoids
Nicotine

Think thats it

Cannabis (hash and flowers)
Alcohol
Tobacco
Codeine
DMT
"Supplements"

I went to a music festival last night/early into this morning and did all this:
Cannabis/bho/wax
Cigarettes
Alcohol
Amphetamines
Acid (free and the best fucking acid Ive had in awhile was in such a mindfuck and went on crazy adventures. And where we were camped at creepy circus music was playing and that kept fucking with me… especially when I opened the tent and all my friends were doing drugs and everything was spinning/wobbly)
Ketamine (still have a shit load left even though I did a lot and gave out bumps)
Moonrocks (rolled balls off one cap for hours and only redosed half of one my friend split with me later on and was more than good)
DMT (HOLYYYYYYY GOD WAS IT GOOD)

And to think 95% of the drugs came from an 18 year old kid from philly. Believe it or not. He even smoked us up and gave us over a half gram of dmt but claimed it was just a .3 and sold us it for mad cheap (well we all bought him out so he just started giving us extra shit… he even chilled with us off and on the entire event). Ooooooo finally a reliable connect who lives a lot closer.

lol I had an amazing night and didnt even end up sleeping. I don't even feel bad besides my jaw. I think I may have caught a cold because it was raining/windy/sleeting at one point.

/rant over
Cant wait to go through the pics lmao o.o

LSD
Ketamine
Morphine
Poppy seed tea
Kratom
Alprazolam
Cannabis
Alcohol
Tobacco
Obscene amounts of black tea