• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Drugs Have You Done This Week? v. Bromo- what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the lsd bad or something? Usually a week with lsd is a good one.

I'm sticking to my guns,

Beer coffee valium pot and tobacco.

Might have to take a break from the fun drugs soon.

Such a great week:

Heroin
Methadone

Cocaine
Crack

Crystal Meth

Alprazolam
Clonazepam
Triazolam

Gabapentin

Somas

Cannabis (Cheese, X13, Mercury OG, Bubba Kush)

Beer (IPA)

Cigarettes... unfortunately

At 1am in the morning last night i smoked 3 points of high grade meth and the time is now 2:21pm and the last 13 hours using the net flew by and felt like 30 mins. Meth is the only illegal drug i have used in the past year and it's all i really need to have an enjoyable and exciting night at home. I drink a variation of different amounts of beer daily ranging from one to six beers depending on my budget and responsibilities for the day. One to two beers a few hours apart would be the most consistent amount of beers i would consume as that amount allows me to stay under a blood alcohol level of .05 and i can safely and legally operate a motor vehicle without fear of losing my driving license for driving intoxicated. The main drawback to using Meth is that the police operate random roadside drug testing for Meth and although the Chances of getting drug tested while driving is unlikely i value my driving licence and do not drive for at least 24-36 hours after i have smoked Meth. IMO better safe than sorry.

The two prescription drugs i am required to take daily are amisulpride and seroquel which keep me mentally functioning and my emotions stable and in check. The way i see it if my meds work i work so far on average i get a good 7 years out of each medication combo or regime i have been prescribed and i for the most part live a productive life. I am lucky to live in a country that has tax payer funded universal health care that subsidises the cost of medication. i do not need to have health insurance like they do in America or pay the full price of my meds.

Sorry for rambling on a bit

To answer the OP Question in short in the last 24-28 hours i have used the drugs: Alcohol
Meth
Amisulpride
Seroquel

In a few hours at the end of the evening i Plan to take a couple of Nerofen Zavance tablet's that contain Ibuprofen that really work a treat at getting rid of the Meth come down jaggedness overall edginess and headache. Naturally seeing as i have been up all night buzzing from meth i will drink a few beers in the evening to help take the edge off before taking my regular medication dose and retiring to bed early

Ew, cigarettes, gross!

Stick to smoking the good stuff, like crack and crystal meth

This week it's been heroin, Xanax, Ativan, gabapentin, suboxone, alcohol and herb.

Alcohol (minimal);
Amitriptyline;
Caffeine;
Codeine;
D-amphetamine (Rx);
DXM (therapeutic amounts for potentiation, etc);
Diazepam;
Dimenhydrinate (also for potentiation/nausea);
Heroin (high purity #4);
Marijuana (minimal);
Methadone &
Nicotine :)|).

Hmm, I dare say that's everything!

Cannabis (flowers,hash and moonrocks)
Kratom
Clonazepam
Beer
Tobacco

GHB (wish so bad I knew how to make this! Truly my drug of choice. I remember when it could be purchased at the healthfood store LOL)
Coke
New prescription of Rexulti which releases dopamine immediately
Caffeine (duh)
Clonazepam
Alcohol - wine all the way

Weed, Booze, Cigarettes.

The simple life is easier on the ol noggin with drugs, i find. When I start adding in uppers and downers and screamers and laughers, i tend to lose touch with reality. Ofc next time i get my hands on some, i'm gettin high AF

Heroin,
Oxycodone,
Bromazepam,
Lorazepam,
Loprazolam,
Cannabis,
MDMA,
Caffeine & Nicotine

I'm such a chainsmoker on opiates when I don't have weed. 8(

^ I'll take the heroin, oxy and weed plz

Never done loprazolam, throw that one in there just for the experience

Rum
Kratom
Vyvanse
Lorazepam
Diphenhydramine

LSD (first time) 150-200 ug on a smarty it was amazing <3

Now other than kratom or vyvanse im trying to take a drug break untill august.

LSD-25
Cannabis
Heroin
Fentanyl
Buprenorphine
Clonazepam
Alprazolam
Cocaine
Alcohol via beer/whisky
Gabapentin
Nicotine

1.5g cocaine and a gram of mushrooms.
Around 500mg-600mg vyvanse, maybe more.
Like a half oz of cannabis flower and a good amount of dabs/wax.
5mg-10mg liquid morphine, 10 or less shots of liquor, 2 glasses of wine and a few beers.
like 20-30 nitrous oxide chargers, 1mg xanax, 2mg clonazepam, cigarettes, caffeine and fucking a few hits from an airduster... lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.