• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax powder?

antagado281

Greenlighter
my friend has a scale and weigh out 100mg of xanax and dosed it in 100ML of PG. But the thing when friend pour powered in measurement cup theres was chucks at the bottle and after a few hours it was still there took almost a whole day to dissolve. question how can my friend tell is it really xanax powder? does it have a taste? should it dissovle faster if real xanax powder? tonight friend will try 1mg/1ml, thanks for yalls input!

Ya'll have no clue what you're doing. I'm certainly not convinced that you even have xanax.

Ya'll have no clue what you're doing. I'm certainly not convinced that you even have xanax.
why would you say that? i heard xanax powder just dissolves quickly with PG, im not convinced my friend has xanax either. :(

PG takes a while to dissolve. 1mg/mL could take a day. That's a really stupid dosage though. Add another 100mL so you get half a milligram per milliliter and it will probably go into solution easier in addition to add a bigger safety net.

I stuck a 1:1 ratio if flubromazepam into PG and also freaked when it didn't dissolve... I stirred the hell out of it (it is very important to break up any chunks that exist in the material especially) and it took around 18 or so hours to fully go into solution.

I tried 4mg/mL this time and its still been sitting there so I'm going to add another 10mL and give it another day or I'll have to heat it gently.

Heat decreases the time it takes to absorb but be careful because benzos can be somewhat fragile.

It's highly unlikely your alprazolam powder is not uncut. Most of those cuts won't be PG soluble and won't go into solution.

^triple negative haha. Took me a minute to get to the bottom of that phrase.

God forbid the day I get my hands on pure alprazolam powder. But, yeah, it usually takes a number of hrs for benzos/thienos to totally dissolve ime give it a bit

I highly doubt you actually have pure alprazolam powder. I've only come across pure alprazolam a few times in all my life, and that shit is Trouble with a capital T. Stick to xanax bars, pure benzodiazepines (even though the chances you have a pure benzodiazepine powder are slim to nil) should be avoided if you even have to ask here about how to use it.

Dissolving it in PG doesn't = homogenized solution and does NOT = reliable dosing.

I highly doubt you actually have pure alprazolam powder. I've only come across pure alprazolam a few times in all my life, and that shit is Trouble with a capital T. Stick to xanax bars, pure benzodiazepines (even though the chances you have a pure benzodiazepine powder are slim to nil) should be avoided if you even have to ask here about how to use it.

Dissolving it in PG doesn't = homogenized solution and does NOT = reliable dosing.

Say what?

PG is what they use to make commercial liquid preparations of benzodiazepines, you're just instructed to shake them before each use. Are you saying this doesn't work? Because PG solutions are recommended everywhere for high potency substances.

I'm about to make my own alp PG solution and was thinking of doing 1:1 - I'm 100% positive its alp, its been lab verified.

This is the alphabetical listing for diazepam Intensol (5mg/1mL)

ANHYDROUS CITRIC ACID
D&C YELLOW NO. 10
FD&C RED NO. 40
POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 1000
PROPYLENE GLYCOL
SODIUM CITRATE
SORBITOL
WATER

I have had the stuff, PG is one of the primary ingredients.

And here is a 2mg/mL generic formula

The other ingredients are docusate sodium, magnesium aluminium silicate,
propylene glycol, raspberry flavour, saccharin sodium, percol erythrosine
(E127), sorbic acid (E200), propyl hydroxybenzoate (E216), methyl
hydroxybenzoate (E218 ), sorbitol (E420), glycerol (E422).

Last edited:
Maybe tricomb was referring to the suspension aspect of the mixture . IE that it's only reliably homogenous after shaking. Or maybe it's only reliably homogenous if it's been commercially prepared.

Be safe , guys. Bulk powder (whether mixed with PG or not) is still far riskier than just tablets or sublinguals

Maybe tricomb was referring to the suspension aspect of the mixture . IE that it's only reliably homogenous after shaking. Or maybe it's only reliably homogenous if it's been commercially prepared.

Be safe , guys. Bulk powder (whether mixed with PG or not) is still far riskier than just tablets or sublinguals

Well so far in my limited usage it has been quite accurate. As long as you don't oversaturate it and you stir it or shake it, I don't think there will be that much of a dosing issue unless tricomb knows something I do not (which he probably does).

I don't have any better options though. I've got etiz and alp that are both active at half a milligram and I've got a cheap Gemini 20... LOL.

Yeah so I just measured 22mg of alprazolam into 20mL of PG and it had all but one big speck dissolved in like an hour.

And I took 550 mics and its definitely alprazolam.

This stuff is fluffy as hell though, hard to weigh on the scale unless you dump a lot at once or take it off and put it back on.

Anyway, legit alp exists but whatever your friend has I'm doubtful is alp.

why would you say that? i heard xanax powder just dissolves quickly with PG, im not convinced my friend has xanax either. :(

Well I heard that Obamas a kunt...and i'm pretty sure he is8)

Xanax is garbage anyway, fuck some benzos, what are you trying to do, see who can fall asleep fastest and stay asleep for the longest?? Lol..

Well I heard that Obamas a kunt...and i'm pretty sure he is8)

Xanax is garbage anyway, fuck some benzos, what are you trying to do, see who can fall asleep fastest and stay asleep for the longest?? Lol..

Xanax is one of the more euphoric benzodiazepines and *nothing* beats it for its speed of onset for panic attacks.

The only downside to it is the rebound... Its bad.