• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

help...possible overdose on percocet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluelighter
Hey guys. So I have been trying to quit as you can see in my other post . Yesterday and today I once again slipped u . I bought a 20mg perk and 7 per 10s. I did half the 20 this morning. At like 8am. Then a little bit ago I did 3 perk 10s. In was driving home and I started to get really naseous. I just pulled into Kroger and threw up everywher . I have a gut wrenching pain. I was losing my breath but after I threw up once I felt like I could breath again and don't have the urge to throw up. I'm a little bit shakwy but that's probably anxiet . I feel like u can breath normal again. Its been about an hour since I did the last perk 10, I was using 30-50mg of oxyxodone or hysrocodone a da . Should I go to the hospital? Or do you think I'll be okay. Just not do anymore for tonight..

You're gonna make it man just don't take more. This doesn't really make sense though you didn't increase your dose by taking 30mg if you normally take 30-50mg i don't understand what is happening in this situation

Neither do . I'm walking around Kroger and I'm a little wobbly but that's probably being scared. Maybe because I normally spread it out through the day and this time I crushed them up within 30 minutes of each other. And my stomachs a little torn up. I'm just a little short of breath. But better than at first. Seems like throwing up did help. Would it help to force myself to throe up more? Anything I could drink or eat to help? I did snort these not eat them.

I would just drink water you'll probably start feeling good in a couple hours.

Thank . That's the first time that's ever happene . Makes you really think about life and everyone that loves toy. It scared the hell out of me for rea . Real eye opener.

yeah man you were fine. If you were overdosing you wouldn't have been walking around Kroger, that's for sure. You came close, though. I think the same dose made you feel sick because your tolerance went down during the time you were quitting. You have to be careful. That's how most overdoses happen. Someone has a high tolerance, they try to quit, and then after they take a break they try to do the same dose again, not realizing that their body can no longer handle it since they took a few days (or more) off.

I still kind of feel like crap this morning. I think it's just being shaken up. I have only done 5mg this morning because it scared me that much lol. This shits not something to play with and I now understand that. I'll be very careful from now on. Heck I've been up for two hours and just now dosed. If that tells you anything.

Glad you are alright this morning and hope in the future you will be more careful. If someone's having an overdose emergency they should seek medical help as opposed to posting on the internet. I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.