• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin I just took heroin for the first time.

keeping

Bluelight Crew
Bought some light brown heroin, snorted it in very small bumps. I'm really enjoyingit but,l I don't know how to smoke it properly. I have tin foil but what is the best way? thanks

You don't smoke heroin HCL. It's a total waste, only smoke tar.

thanks for the quick response. also, im shaking and i cant tell if its nerves (i have an anxiety disorder) or the heroin. fidning it real hard to concentrate too. buzz is sorta ending a bit now but still jittery

Try to keep use to once in a while, heroin becomes physically addictive very very quickly and the shakes will be the least of your worries. I've never heard of anyone becoming shaky from a single use though, sounds like anxiety. Keep in mind heroin is an extremely strong anxiolytic, so with an existing anxiety manifestation one might experience a rebound effect as the drug wears off.

hes from croydon so hes in england getting h no3.

op, burn the shit off the non shiny side of the foil, (about 9x5 inches) just wave a lighter over it a few times. thqts your tray.
make a tube with a pencil or biro for sucking thr.ough. thats ya tooter.
fold your tray (just a little bit) to make a gulley for the h to run down.
put the h on one side of the tray and heat it till it melts and inhale the smoke, trying not to birn it, just get a little smokey action happening. tilt the foil so the nelted blob runs and "chase" the smoke, sucking gently through your tooter. you can turn the foil over and go bqck on yourself if its easier.
repeat until it stops amoking and your just left with black shit.
thats basically it, but theres a bit of a knack.
and go easy. youve tried it, ok! but id seriously never buy it again aftrr this.
its horrible reputation is 100% deserved! no one likes a smack head

Haha, good observation. No3 is something i've never seen in the states so i quickly wrote it off.

thanks for all the help guys. curiosity got the better of me, i do feel rather ashamed. its good having people like you guys for advice and support

welcome to hell

This. Toss that shit and run delete the number of whoever you got it from.

Heroin (and opiates in general) are a slippery fucking slope. I use oxycodone for a legit chronic pain problem and even though it gave me relief I still wish I never tried it. And heroin is miles ahead of oxy in addiction/depandance capabilities. Trust me man, quit while you are ahead.

i had a friend who tried it with some other people. when she came over the next day she told me about it and woudnt shut up about how she wanted to get more. she did and that was the start of her spiral outa control. if you think the psychological dependence is bad after your first sack then realize the physical will will be on a whole new level.

ive only tried it once with the same gal (tar on bud) and it was so fkn good that i wont let myself do it again.

think about chasing the purple dragon. you wont catch it. you may realize this but once you start chasing it, you cant stop running.

the fact that you posted this, makes me think that you want someone to tell you to to stop. i think that was a really good idea :)

Be careful. I'm 2 months off from it, almost took my life, again… I smoked constantly from day 1.
Here I am 1000's of dollars later.
I was able to use oxy in the evening only for a year, but not the heroin; morning, afternoon 'and' evening. 8(

I used tar only, so not sure …

Shaking is a mini overdose. Or, it can be. It would happen to me when I quit and relapsed and used same amount. Did you throw up? For me the shaking and vomiting went together.
Not saying this IS what is happening to you, tread lightly. :)

Last edited:
Haha, good observation. No3 is something i've never seen in the states so i quickly wrote it off.

In Canada the heroin was get is HCL and it snorts nicely and dissolves in water quickly. It even smokes good, tastes nice and puddles perfectly on the foil. I'm guessing since most dealers cut it with caffeine powder its helping the heroin burn properly even though it's not in base form. Adding some caffeine powder (50/50)works if yours doesnt smoke but I've never had too before. Whoops just seen your from Europe so you do actually have base heroin which can be smoked fine by itself. I don't suggest you snort it as it is really wasteful to do base heroin in that way.

I used to get shakey from an extreme dope high (although I always drank caffeine with so idk if it's just the combination).
Then I got a tolerance and just wished I could get that high again.

But seriously do it like one a week or less, or you will seriously regret it.
Unless you're already hooked on other opiates, in that case you already know.

in general guys I can't say I was amazingly impressed with my first heroin high. I think the jitters may have been down to a caffeine adulterant (I have a pretty bad reaction to anything caffeine), but I did get a nod on. no massive euphoria or the overwhelming urge to try it again. Meh.