• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

hydrocodone rescheduling

Status
Not open for further replies.

skitsofrantik75

Bluelighter
I am currently under a doctors care for chronic back pain (car accident in 98 long messy story). My doctors ARNP currently prescribes me Hydrocodone for my back pain. Lortab 7.5/325 to be specific. I never got them on a refillable script so I don't think it will hurt me that much, but do you all think it will prevent her from prescribing them to me?? I had to take a piss test last month and as far as I know it came out the way it should have. The article I read said it may be mandatory for UA's every 3 months?? The article I read said the bottom line was people that need them will continue to get them, its just something on my mind. As per some of my threads im already seeking alternatives methods to control my pain i.e. Kratom and Kava.

What do you guys think??

Peace

A little OT but these kind of urinalyses... Are they checking to make sure you pee dirty? (IE no diversion or running out early?) or checking for other substances? I always thought you were SUPPOSED to pee dirty on PC UA's.

see that's one thing I don't know, like I said I don't know if they are checking to make sure im taking my meds and not selling them, or if they are looking for other stuff like THC. Im mainly just concerned if there was something in the blends that I wasn't aware of, if I had tested for something other than what they are prescribing me would I have be notified by now??

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.