• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mcat/Methdrone + MDMA.

Gremlins

Greenlighter
Okay so my friend started dealing this real strange substance, he claims it's MDMA + Mcat/Methdrone

Once you take the what he calls "Candy" you experience euphoria like you should with MDMA, but another strange feeling I can' really describe, but the weirdest part about it is once you take one line, you feel like you NEED to take another and if you don't, about 30 mins later you'll start to feel like you're on a mega comedown and start to feel like complete and utter shit. Now I've witnessed people just sitting quietly not moving and others feeling extreme anger after they start to hit the comedown.

It's being being widely sold in Scotland mainly the East and North. Has anyone ever heard of this mix or had experiences with it?

You should definitely get some to send to edata or another test center if possible. Can't really see how you'd ever know otherwise.

Euphoria on par with MDMA, urge to re-dose after 30 mins or impending doom ?

Sounds just like mephedrone.....

Euphoria on par with MDMA, urge to re-dose after 30 mins or impending doom ?

Sounds just like mephedrone.....

Indeed.

Send some to get tested to be sure though. There are so many things that get passed off these days.

Like MagickalKat777 said, send in a sample for testing. I would say it is most likely methylone/MDMCAT or mephedrone/4-MMC. I seriously doubt it's MCAT (methcathinone) or methedrone (4-MeO-MCAT).

Like MagickalKat777 said, send in a sample for testing. I would say it is most likely methylone/MDMCAT or mephedrone/4-MMC. I seriously doubt it's MCAT (methcathinone) or methedrone (4-MeO-MCAT).

Just to confuse things a majority of the drug scene use 'mcat' as an acronym for mephedrone.....

I don't mind calling mephedrone mmcat (short for 4-methylmethcathinone), but it's not mcat (methcathinone). Of course, if enough people call it mcat then I will have to submit.

Please just call it mephedrone or 4-MMC, the rest is all slang and the confusion is exactly why we don't use it.

For example - here, speed refers to methamphetamine. Elsewhere, speed generally refers to amphetamine salts. TOTALLY different drugs.