• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxymorphone dosing

pj9812

Greenlighter
I have a g74 round orange opana it is a crushable one and u can snort it I am wondering what would be an equivlent dose to 60-75 mg of oxycodone thanks much!

Even when the ROA is snorting I thought it was stronger when snorted. Cause if that's the truth I'm gonna snort the whole pill cause 80mg is my spot but I thought it was 2x stronger than oxy if taken orally and like 6-8x stronger than oxy up the nose

Last edited:
No mg per mg it's about double, doesn't make it stronger if snorted, just quicker administration and possibly a small rush compared to swallowing. Bottom line, snorting something doesn't make it more potent milligram for milligram

The dosing for oxymorphone is incredibly complex. Comparing clinical oral dosages have basically nothing to do with the power of snorting or IVing it due to massively different BA's of each ROA. Best bet is to snort micro lines until you feel like you're at the right spot.

Edit - the guy above me is giving dangerous advice, the drug is far more powerful when snorted. If oxymorphone is twice as strong as oxycodone when eaten but only absorbs at a 5% BA, then sniffing it is around 50% for example, then where eating 10mg could feel like 20mg oxycodone, sniffing it is 10 times stronger so using it that way you'll see that about 2mg snorted will feel like 20mg oxycodone. Roughly.

Last edited:
Yes, snorting oxymorphone greatly increases its bioavailability. I have heard it quoted at 5-10% oral bioavailablity and 30-40% when snorted but it's going to vary from person to person. The oral bioavailability is said to be drastically increased by eating a fatty meal along with the pill and there exists a long list of methods for potentiation. If I were you, I'd do a Google search and find other bluelight threads on the topic... there are many.

The dosing for oxymorphone is incredibly complex. Comparing clinical oral dosages have basically nothing to do with the power of snorting or IVing it due to massively different BA's of each ROA. Best bet is to snort micro lines until you feel like you're at the right spot.

Edit - the guy above me is giving dangerous advice, the drug is far more powerful when snorted. If oxymorphone is twice as strong as oxycodone when eaten but only absorbs at a 5% BA, then sniffing it is around 50% for example, then where eating 10mg could feel like 20mg oxycodone, sniffing it is 10 times stronger so using it that way you'll see that about 2mg snorted will feel like 20mg oxycodone. Roughly.

I've been on about 60 of these a month and I swear I've never experienced this effect (2mg=20mg). I take the 40mg pill, cut it in quarters and do them as needed. I'm buzzed but not out of my gourd. If you're correct, that would be equal to 100mg of oxy and I just don't experience that in any way, shape or form! Maybe half that, but no more. I also take about 60mg of oxy a day and they do next to nothing for me but a short buzz and then gone.

I just responded because I've seen these "equal this, equal that" posts for years and it seems to be all over the place. All I can say is start slow, you can always add more but you can't take it away!