• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Help, I just spilled PG all over the place

MagickalKat777

Bluelight Crew
So yeah... I'm getting a fucking 50mL syringe from now on but I was pouring out my PG and it went all over my pants, my sheets, and my bed.

I tried scrubbing with some hot water and I used some soap on the pants but as its drying, I'm seeing spots where the PG hit.

Please tell me there is something I can use to clean this up? It happened less than 10 minutes ago but I can see definite spots on my jeans. I don't care about the futon as much but my jeans :|

I may be able to help, but that depends on what "PG" stands for...

Did you throw them through the washing machine? That should do it especially if you get a stain remover as recommended above.

HURRY YOU DONT HAVE MUCH TIME

Put a whole pack of mentos in a 2-liter soda, shake it up, release the cap and aim the bottle at the spot you want the stain removed from.

lol. I was having a mild freakout.

I actually found that dish soap wasn't doing it but the foaming antibacterial Dial ended up taking it right out of my jeans and my mattress and left both smelling quite nice.

I bought 100mL syringe on Amazon for next time. PG is thick enough that it runs down the side of the bottle when you're trying to pour it.

Sorry, I took 6mg of flub last night and I got so benz'd that I dropped the iPad on the floor and my roommate caught me sleeping in a weird position where I had basically fallen over to the side and *should* have a crick in my neck but I don't and I feel fantastic. This stuff lasts forever, I don't really care about all the work I have to do today to get ready for the apartment inspection.

Were you making THC vape pen oil by chance? I want to try to make my own as the refill cartridges at the weed store are too expensive but I am scared of ruining 100 bucks worth of wax or BHO on some half assed science experiment.

Were you making THC vape pen oil by chance? I want to try to make my own as the refill cartridges at the weed store are too expensive but I am scared of ruining 100 bucks worth of wax or BHO on some half assed science experiment.

Nope, just using it to liquid dose flubromazepam, etizolam, and alprazolam.

I stay away from anything involving THC. Talk about panic attacks...

how did you spill so much PG..? It's miscible with water, so maybe carpet clean wherever you dropped it. I've worked with PG extensively and I've never had any problems with it, but I pretty much always use it in increments of 1mL of Pure USP grade Propylene Glycol, so I have a lot of control of how much PG im working with at a time, since a 1mL syringe breaks the solution down into easily dosed increments of 0.05mL at a time.

Maybe just don't work with so much PG at a time? I have no idea why you would need a 50mL syringe or what you are doing that requires that much PG dillution..

honestly that is the worst stuff to spill because it wont evaporate. or dry up.. i don't think ever.

personally i would just pour vodka all over it and around it. try to dry it best you can.

vodka is good for many things if you can get it cheap.

how did you spill so much PG..? It's miscible with water, so maybe carpet clean wherever you dropped it. I've worked with PG extensively and I've never had any problems with it, but I pretty much always use it in increments of 1mL of Pure USP grade Propylene Glycol, so I have a lot of control of how much PG im working with at a time, since a 1mL syringe breaks the solution down into easily dosed increments of 0.05mL at a time.

Maybe just don't work with so much PG at a time? I have no idea why you would need a 50mL syringe or what you are doing that requires that much PG dillution..

I was pouring it out of the gallon jug into a teaspoon and it ran down the sides... Its the bottle design that lets it spill.

50mL of PG + 200mg of flubromazepam = 4mg/mL (and even that is being a bitch with dissolving so I may have to bump it to 60mL of PG and accept 3.33mg/mL instead).

Flubromazepam isn't as potent as the other two I have. I'll make a 1:1 with those so I can dose between 100mics and 1mg with the syringe.

honestly that is the worst stuff to spill because it wont evaporate. or dry up.. i don't think ever.

personally i would just pour vodka all over it and around it. try to dry it best you can.

vodka is good for many things if you can get it cheap.

The water actually took it up quite nicely. It didn't look like it was going to but I scrubbed it again and used some dial antibacterial foaming soap and there is no stain on my jeans or my futon.

nice that worked just with water. vodka doesn't hurt anything for stains and really good for it.

flubromazepam is some heavy shit mate. when i dosed that I only took 2 to 4 mg. You can feel it every time you wake up (groggy) for days! it's nice but a bit of a mind fuck/annoying.

i like etizolam and xannax groggy. flubromazepam just feels like tiredness, except the first 4 or 5 ours are good.