• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Dextroamphetamine (Vyvanse) with Cannabis safe?

hesarealnowhereman

Greenlighter
Hi, I will be obtaining (4) 30 mg Vyvanse capsules tomorrow, and I will also be obtaining a dank blunt with some high quality hybrid marijiana. I wanted to know what the effects of combining the two would be. Would it increase heart rate and blood pressure to unsafe levels? I heard doing this can make it easier to induce amphetamine psychosis, is this true? What would the effects be? I feel it would add a psychedelic property to the amphetamine high making it close to an MDMA trip. I am very new to speed I only did 100 mg of vyvanse a month ago and was buzzing a little too hard for hours. I smoke weed semi regularly and I can handle that pretty well. Should I reduce my dosage of both? Thanks!

It's not unsafe per se, but amphetamine and THC can cause some very nasty anxiety for some people.

It's not unsafe per se, but amphetamine and THC can cause some very nasty anxiety for some people.
If I reduce the dose of both substances would that help? Sometimes cannabis makes me anxious but only if something bad is actually happening. No anxiety from vyvanse at all, just felt too tweaked from 100 mg. It only takes me about 5 hits of mids to dank to get decently high on cannabis. Should I lower my dosage? By how much if so?

100mg of vyvanse is a fair amount to take of you dont have a tolerance. Might want to slow yourself down on that

what exactly are you doing on the stuff? like are you just taking the Vyvanse to get fucked up? its not really that type of drug.

weed on the other hand, IS that type of drug. you smoke weed to get fucked up. the idea behind prescribed amphetamines is you take them to be able to stay productive.

personally, I enjoy the fuck out of combining weed and amphetamines. theoretically, you can obtain the feel good effect of weed and still maintain the automatic productive thinking of the amps. Unless of course, you dont normally enjoy smoking weed.

if you find your heart beating too much after smoking weed than any stimulant is the LAST thing you want to add to that.

everyone reacts differently to weed

pretty much everyone will react THE SAME to Vyvanse.

basically, your results may vary but either way start off small doses for each and see how it goes.

oh and your question about whether it would be like MDMA...

not even close. MDMA is kind of in it's own league imo

100mg of vyvanse is a fair amount to take of you dont have a tolerance. Might want to slow yourself down on that

what exactly are you doing on the stuff? like are you just taking the Vyvanse to get fucked up? its not really that type of drug.

weed on the other hand, IS that type of drug. you smoke weed to get fucked up. the idea behind prescribed amphetamines is you take them to be able to stay productive.

personally, I enjoy the fuck out of combining weed and amphetamines. theoretically, you can obtain the feel good effect of weed and still maintain the automatic productive thinking of the amps. Unless of course, you dont normally enjoy smoking weed.

if you find your heart beating too much after smoking weed than any stimulant is the LAST thing you want to add to that.

everyone reacts differently to weed

pretty much everyone will react THE SAME to Vyvanse.

basically, your results may vary but either way start off small doses for each and see how it goes.

oh and your question about whether it would be like MDMA...

not even close. MDMA is kind of in it's own league imo
When I took vyvanse before it was the only stimulant besides caffeine I could get and it was for long testing days in my classes. The effects were still felt long after the testing was over so I got to experience the feeling without having to focus or complete any (important) tasks and I loved it. Felt too tweaked by the end of the day though. Most of the time when I smoke cannabis I use it for writing, or painting, or playing music. I never get stoned, I just take enough to put me in another state of mind you know? If I usually take 100 mg of vyvanse lets say and am tweaking on that, and I smoke a bowl or so of good cannabis, how much should I do if I combine the two? I have klonopin on hand just incase things get too anxiois or weird by the way.

Blood pressure will be highly increased by about 3x the amount a cigarette would had you smoked it while on amphetamines. Exercising, weight lifting, coffee drinking, alcohol drinking and cigarette smoke will all contribute to an increased heart rate and blood pressure.

Not sure if clonidine or benzos will help or just mask the hypertension which overtime will be very bad.\

{ersnally i.d save it for after the jung peak of vyvanse rmrntual long long, yet not uncomfortable comedowm, I seldom got it in my early stim days, taking 150+60mg mire 2ht in (dont try that tho cuz i hear first timers get way more effects off lower doses).Inr ben high likr 3. vcomedwm 1 more day afterglow. Oh,this brings me back those days im the NC mouanysin near asheville. Still got my last bit of Burried up theree for when I return, it;d b4vomre a 2nd home to me.

P.S. Ty[ing with 1 hand sucks. Snd I tend ti chain smoke bud wehile high on Tjid feeld like OD-abd

Oh yes ' most deff safe.. And to cut it to u . anything with weed is safe .. Or actually should say vice versa .. Weed is safe..it can be combined with any drug.. Now might potentiate drugs but if ur afraid to od or die. Don't be. Weed is safe with anything