• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Has anyone tried cathinone? Please share experience

purplehaze147

Bluelighter
It looks pretty interesting to me I really want to experiment with it since it's the closest natural thing to amphetamine. The only difference is one single oxygen atom. How is it? BTW, I'm not talking about RC cathinones or methcathinone. I'd prefer to read about experiences with the pure drug but experiences with the leaf would be helpful also just point out if you're talking about experinces with chewing/drinking/smoking the khat leaf.

I've read it has very similar effects to regular plain racimic amphetamine (Adderall). I've been prescribed Adderall for a few years & am currently prescribed with Dexedrine, dextroamphetamine, amp. without the levo isomer. The effects of Dex. are a little better than addies but basically the same just less side effects & more dopamine release. I've read cathinone lasts longer and may possibly release serotonin too instead of just dopamine & adrenaline/noradrenaline How do the effects compare? I don't think cathinone releases as much serotonin as Methamp releases but maybe it's in between amp. & methamp??