• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time rolling... 6 flags.

Stupidman

Greenlighter
Hello Bluelight community! This is my first post here after a long time of just browsing. Just have a couple questions. I have acquired 200 mg of MDMA from a very reliable source and I was wondering what a good dosage would be? I've never done MDMA but have some experience with some psychedelics such as nBome and dmt. Also how long will the effects last and how hard will it hit me if I take via capsule. And most importantly, how long will my pupils stay dilated?! Just from one 100mg dose?? Thank you for taking the time and reading this, peace!

Which Six Flags will you be going to (I presume that's what you meant in the thread title - that you plan to roll at Six Flags)?

First and foremost, test what you have to ensure it truly is MDMA ;)

If you've got 200mg and it's pure/uncut, and assuming you're of 'average' size and weight (and that you're male :p), I reckon 125mg initial dose followed by the remaining 75mg roughly 90 minutes after the first dose should be a good way to go for your setting. If you've tripped in public before, or can at least handle your shit on NBOMe, that dose of MDMA shouldn't bring any issues in public (aside from the pupil dilation haha). I'd expect the roll to last somewhere around the 5-6 hour mark, peak effects of maybe 3-4 hours before it starts dying down. You'll be under the influence for longer though, at least with regards to the stimulant properties of the roll and pupil dilation.

If you take the whole amount at once, you will be floored haha. I wouldn't suggest it, particularly for the setting. It would be a bit much to handle for a first timer...even in a nightclub or a rave you might be pushing it :p

good that your experienced with those other drugs that will help you handle better than a complete newbie. I FULLY AGREE WITH trozzle enough said he defined perfection.

if you are in bright daylight your pupils wont be dialated so much until you step in shade. who cares if pupils are huge it looks cool.

hahaha thanks :p

For what it's worth, my pupils are usually a bit larger than the average person, particularly in a darker environment. Saturday night I looked like I was already rolling before I'd even taken anything hahaha

Hahaha thanks for the replies! I plan on taking it at 6 flags great America this weekend!! It's fright fest so we'll see how that turns out!!

And most importantly, how long will my pupils stay dilated?!

why is that so important? the pupils typically return to normal after sleeping, but could still be dilated in the next morning. if it's to hide the effects from other people the next day, pupils probably won't be your biggest concern. ime residual bruxism is much more noticable (especially to other people) in the next morning, but ymmv...

i hope you have a stronger stomach that i have...

one time i was on mdma at some event, and there was a ride where it spun you around in circles... felt pretty nauseous for a couple hours after that but it went away eventually

Sunglasses and gum. Don't push it with the rides until you know your stomach will be cool. Don't want to puke on the guy next to you.

6 Flags Dallas would've fucked me sideways if I knew what MD even was back when I was there in 06

TITAN was hell on my body after riding it like 10 times SOBER. Rolling? Oh Lawdy