• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants New Meth or Meth mixed with MDMA?

anzo86

Bluelighter
Hi this is my first posting

I was just wondering if anyone could help me out I have been buying crystal meth from my usual dealer but the stuff since last week has been different. When i inject it i get the normal crystal rush then all of a sudden like a min later i also get a MDMA rush on top of it then the crystal slowly dies down and the MDMA rush continues on for a while. - Dont get me wrong I am not complaining by any means ! it is the best stuff i have ever had in my life it is amazing!!!

I believe it is a MDMA rush as i only 2 weeks ago injected MDMA (and many other times)and it was an identical rush which was very bizarre when you are just expecting your normal intesnse crystal rush then bam hello.... crazy eyes, chattering jaw, highly sexual, euphoric wave over body, felt absolutley amazing !!!!!

I have been injecting for a while now and have never had this second rush thats identical to my MDMA rushes come on before ??

But when you smoke it it seems to look and taste just like meth? Though I have never tried to smoke MDMA??

So my question to everyone is : Has anyone else come across this stuff ? Is it a new meth thats come out? Also should i tell my dealer about this ? He thinks its normal crystal meth but i know its not as i am the only one that injects it (he smokes it)

What should i do ?

Let them know the results of the test yes.. and also the dealer should be testing it and knowing before selling it.
I dont know shit bout meth but if you think they should know before you test it and verify its contents than tell em.

Can you buy these kits at a chemist or only online? marquis reagent kit ?

Let them know the results of the test yes.. and also the dealer should be testing it and knowing before selling it.
I dont know shit bout meth but if you think they should know before you test it and verify its contents than tell em.

Can you buy these kits at a chemist or only online? marquis reagent kit ?
Yes :) I believe alot of people use the ones from dancesafe.org

Edit: I misread. I don't know if you can get them in person or not.

Last edited: