• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mixing MDMA and Hydrocodone; What Should I Expect?

SpeedyBaboon

Bluelighter
If I were to obtain a powdered mix of 200 mg of pure MDMA and 20 mg of hydrocodone (technically, since the powdered hydro would be made from crushed up Norco pills there would be 700 mg of acetaminophen and whatever other binders are in the pills as well), what should I expect if I were to take it all at once? I have taken hydrocodone once before (20 mg got me a pretty amazing experience), but I'm new to MDMA. I've never taken any hallucinogens before either, although I have taken stimulants (I'm prescribed Adderall). From what I've heard it seems like 200 mg of MDMA is an absurdly high dose for someone with no tolerance, but what exactly can "too high of a dose" do to me? Obviously, it CAN theoretically do many things, but what would commonly happen to somebody who takes a little too much MDMA? Also, what usually results from taking it in combination with hydrocodone? Will it be like a speedball, but less intense than cocaine + heroin? I'm a little concerned if that's the case because taking uppers and downers (Adderall + Xanax) together before has caused me to have seizures, since I also have Tourette's syndrome which causes me to have tics. I also weigh about 46 kg. So basically, what should I be expecting if I take this all at once? Any input would be appreciated.

Honestly your post is just full of bad ideas. Id say take the hydrocodone another time or maybe on the mdma comedown (if what u have really is mdma) and start off with about 100mg of the e.

Yeah if I had the substances separately I would definitely not take them both at the same time, and I definitely wouldn't take all 200 mg of the MDMA at once, but the problem is the only way I can get them is already mixed together. I could just split the powder in half and only eat half of it at a time, but of course there's no guarantee that it's entirely evenly mixed, so I wouldn't get exactly half of each of the substances obviously.

Only being able to get it as a hydro/mdma mix seems super shady, I'd find a new source

I decided it was too much of a risk, so I talked to the guy I was getting it from and arranged to just get some oxy and hydro pills for now and get some MDMA by itself from him later when he gets more. He's just gonna push the hydro/MDMA mixture off on somebody else lol.

opiates really dampen the mdma high, it's not going to be anything like a speedball. good thing you got rid of the stuff.

mdma really has a "sweet spot" at around 1.5mg/kg (ymmv). lower doses give you side effects, a not-quite-this-not-quite-that feeling and little euphoria, at the sweet spot the euphoria overwhelms the side effects and you get tons of empathy, talkativeness and energy, and at higher doses the euphoria is still there but you'll be couchlocked, confused, incapable of having a conversation you'll have loss of motor coordination and also the physical the side effects increase will become apparent again.

Opiates are a godsend when you're coming down but they'll ruin an MDMA high every time as has been said.

Ah okay, thanks for the tips guys. My dealer gets pure MDMA quite often, he had just sold all of it besides what was in this particular concoction, but whenever he gets more I'll be sure to get some by itself and just use some hydro or oxy for the comedown.

A friend of mine had a seizure on a combination of MDMA and codeine. And he's not epileptic. Just saying.

This sounds like it would be a fucking killer combo though. I certainly wouldn't mind trying it with morphine or a more sedating opiate. Be careful with this one though.

One time I combined MDMA with heroin, and I was so out of it. I could barely keep my eyes open enough to get home that night. I prefer meth plus MDMA. Or weed and MDMA. Or MDMA alone. Or heroin alone.

Done it before... stupid idea, never felt the roll. Numbing your soul and all its senses is only counterproductive to a drug that makes you feel everything 100x stronger

A friend of mine had a seizure on a combination of MDMA and codeine. And he's not epileptic. Just saying.

Definitely good advice here. When i did i believe something was terribly wrong because both kicked in simultaneously and i felt very ill and started sweating profusely. I was standing and i felt like i was passing out (vision started going grey and felt extremely light headed)