• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Methamphetamine: really not such a bad drug

I used to smoke 2 grams a day every day for about 2 years. Maintained a full time job, only like 3 people knew I was using, and that's because we used together. I ate a little everyday, maintained excellent hygiene, but rarely slept. I rarely sleep anyway though. Never was your stereotypic addict, but did experience psychosis on a couple occasions, the last time being the reason I quit.

My only issue with meth is that no matter how early I dose I have troube falling asleep. I already have sleep issues so it makes the issue unbearable. I rarely choose meth over coke or newer stuff like hexen but when I do I take it right after work on a fri and never get to sleep until 10 am sat. That is on one dose. It is an amazing feeling and makes sexual thoughts so hedonistic and turns me into an animal like no other. I also enjoy going to museum, park, beach, zoo on meth since you don't have to redose.

This is exactly why I joined here, because everyone I know thinks I'm "special" because no matter how much I take in a dose or how long ago it was I can sleep when i wnt and i get hungry as hell. And it has been this way since I started to see myself go to shit, and now I have to make sure im healthy in all aspects around doing drugs. And sexual thoughts on meth can run on some very beautiful or very bizarre paths lol. And i enjoy life on meth, because when anything goes wrong or bad my dopamine levels are so damn high it can't get me feeling down

I'm of the opinion almost everyone who says "nobody can tell" is wrong. I'm not saying there aren't exceptions, but realistically speaking ppl who know what a high person looks like can tell

I'm inclined to agree. I'm really highstrung anyway so it's hard to tell. Opiates are really obvious on me though

My step fathers child hood friend was addicted to meth from 14 until 36 when he went to prison for distribution. He grew up around them, so he'd be able to at least tell. And my grandparents were in the coke/speed world when they were younger and i see them daily as we live in the same neighborhood. It's like this, i used to get super tweaked out and just go with the high, and that's when they found out. I just hold my composure better now. I eat well, sleep well (6-8hrs), hold down 2 jobs which are mentally and physically demanding. I haven't met someone who abuses as much of the drug as i do and still goes out and betters their life. I had a fast food job, but i stead of quitting and stealing and pawning I quit and got a better job to get my car running, and i got a second job to solely save money, which I still have not touched a single cent of. I am not saying I am some sort of super tweaker, but i feel as if im different. Because i dont live for meth, even if i live on it in a way. Im trying to see if I can find anyone in a similar situation, because I've searched up and down on many forums

Like I said I used daily 2 g's a day until 4 months ago. I just decided to quit, maintained a normal life minus sleep, which was fine by me.

Merged 2 similar threads. It's the same discussion. For personal stories user blogs would be more suited. :)

Im doing .5 a dose and i have about 4 or 5 sessions a day. So about 2 grams or a little less everyday. I sleep and function Like all the others I know, who are sober living. Except for the fact I have motivation to do things they talk about wanting to do, for example building the deck and patio. I have thought about quitting, usually at night when im super eye buggin. My last bolo is my longest session with my best friend, marijuana. I get handed grams of the sweet shards for giving a ride to the man home a few times a week. And buy not as often, i spend more money on weed than I do the ice most of the time. Maybe it's because its above average product, because i know the source that it's easier to live on? Because I've had Iso cut dope and can still sleep but seem to wake up like shit and feel like im coming off a hand full of xanax

Exactly, as long as one eats, sleeps, and keeps up with hygiene they aren't going to be the cover photo meth addict. When I go to the doctor I go to the bathroom and roll a nice 4-5 hits and they still even say im healthy and don't know I'm high. Because i keep myself mentally awake and aware of the who, what, and where of life

Honestly I think the main reason I didn't sleep much was my insomnia, I still sleep a max 12 hours a week. If you look at my eyes I look like a junkie.

That's how I was on heroin, i will never touch it. I snorted cheese every single day, and i would stay up for days. And i had a 3 day binge and after i woke up 14 hrs later I looked in the mirror feeling sick as fuck, and just told myself I will never touch it again and dumped it in the sink and let the water wash that addiction down the sink. And have never touched it since, it was a 3 month addiction but i was the cover photo addict on that shit. I can control myself on meth, i can have a gram and just hold it on me all day or until the next day because i enjoy it and know the power of it but i also want to keep myself stronger than the simple aspect of addiction itself

Lol I used to hide dope while I was high. Then completely forget about it for weeks at a time.

I used to hide it all over my room in crazy wicked spots lol. But now I keep it all on me everywhere I go. I eat the sack if i get pulled over every time

Yeah I never carried more than I was willing to swallow.

Im doing .5 a dose and i have about 4 or 5 sessions a day. So about 2 grams or a little less everyday. I sleep and function Like all the others I know, who are sober living. Except for the fact I have motivation to do things they talk about wanting to do, for example building the deck and patio. I have thought about quitting, usually at night when im super eye buggin. My last bolo is my longest session with my best friend, marijuana. I get handed grams of the sweet shards for giving a ride to the man home a few times a week. And buy not as often, i spend more money on weed than I do the ice most of the time. Maybe it's because its above average product, because i know the source that it's easier to live on? Because I've had Iso cut dope and can still sleep but seem to wake up like shit and feel like im coming off a hand full of xanax

Meth can be used responsibly kind of like regular amphetamines but 2g a day is far from that. IMO being able to eat and sleep normally on that kind of dose is a bad sign, indicates an extremelly high tolerance and maybe even some brain damage. You might feel like everything's perfectly fine, but please keep in mind that your mind might very well be playing tricks on you, IIRC delusions are relatively common when your dopamine system is dysregulated.
I'm not trying to tell you how to live your life but reading your posts tells me that you should probably reconsider your meth use.

Last edited:
Not daily I do 2 grams, i will say a gram is average. And i have never experienced delusion that I am aware of, or psychosis. I just want to understand why im the only one im aware of who can do it like this. I can't remember the last time I even pulled an all nighter. I still get tweaked the hell out from smoking it in lower doses, i like the crazy euphoria from the moderate to higher doses. And i have 2 normal sessions, waking up before work and night time. Other than the the bowls during the day i space out the hits, and its 1 fat gobble or 2 decent ones. Just want to see why i can do this

Even a gram of meth a day sounds either like you got crazy tolerance or the product is incredibly shit. Maybe smoking meth really is that inefficient, but 500 mg per hit? Even if you swallowed that much of reasonably pure meth you'd be going bonkers.

I've never had meth, but I've used 2-fluorometh which is still a fairly potent stim, and I can't imagine doing more than 200 mg in a day and still getting some sleep that night. 100 mg plugged usually has me going hard for up to 10 hours. That said, I never skip a night and do my best to maintain a proper diet etc. IMO that's the only way to use stims somewhat responsibly.

Not .5 per hit but per bowl loaded yeah. And its good product, only know because I've seen it go from pseudo powder to the sweet sexy tina. Most people don't even use that much of it and are good for a minute. I have a tolerance I know, but why increase dose to beyond when i still get what i mostly use it for. Which is motivation plus sky rocketed energy, and really to escape the problems of life. I know I'm Probably killing my brain along with my body. I've been gaining weight recently, but is besides the point. I feel as if i do more ill continue the pattern to keep raising dose amounts. Im fully aware what meth is capable ofdoing to ones mind, body, and life. I choose to ignore it and to hide behind the giant clouds of smoke when it comes to the real problems in my life. I realise quitting completely would be beneficial to my well being but i cant get myself to stop using. Even for a day or a while nowadays like i used to, it's like my mi d and body are working together behind my back to keep it going. That's why I smoke so much of it, because i hit it and never cash it out in one sitting. It's like I'm in love with the constant trips to the bathroom or my room or spot at work where nobody is and twirling the pipe and watchingit flow around and crack back. Even though nobody knows and loves my enthusiasm to get anything done at any point, i feel i need to stop toxifing my entire self. But i cant get that through my sober mind. I am going to try and not wake up and use, even though the bowl is ready to go for the morning. Ive had it by me the whole night but am wanting to not hit it because i know somewhere Inside of me is still living and knows it can't be this way forever

What about the whole losing teeth from meth thing? Because after seeing those pics, the stuff scared the crap out of me. I'm not ordinarily swayed by that kind of shit. In fact, I'm already "legally insane" according to urban legend as a result of having taken LSD way more than seven times =D..... kidding, yet just saying how fucking stupid some of the shit you hear about drugs is. But on a serious note, does it really cause your teeth to fall out? And if so, are there any drugs that could cause it? Because if there are, I'm not taking them under any circumstances. Part of me thinks those pics may have been bullshit, but it had kind of a strong impact and also occasionally made me wonder if it actually does that..... if there's any other stims that could cause it, because in addition to my script for amphs, I occasionally have dabbled with other stims like DMAA and other RCs and such while partying. Not often, just occasionally, yet still the whole teeth falling out thing has me a bit nervous. I never really got any solid info on the whole meth making teeth fall out thing. Like I said, I always half called bullshit on it even though I didn't know anything about it, yet the fact that I didn't find info just left me scratching my head.