• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

108 mg Concerta, Gabapentin, Kilopin, Weed, Poppy, and more..

J03

Greenlighter
108 mg Concerta and a lot of Gabapentin, .25 mg Kilopin and Weed. Also random herbs and supplements taken trying to stave off my opiate withdrawal.
Have been taking amphetamines off and on since July, take gabapentin 3x daily for nerve pain, rarely take benzos and smoke pot daily. I have sciatica in both of my legs and a buldged disc. I used to take 40 mg oxy a day for almost 2 years and I was absolutly fine while doing that. My new doctor took me off my oxy so all I have is the damn gabapentin now. Not only do the w/d's suck but I'm also in constant physical pain from the sciatica and my back. My legs have shooting pains down them constantly and especially between the knees and bottoms of my feet. I am going to physical therapy for that but it's not doing much. Anyway that isn't the main concern here but I did all of what I did to try and alleviate all that. If I still had my 40 mg oxy in the morning I would be absolutely fine but they had to make things hard for me now. So I took all the stuff I did to try and make constant pain go away.

So I started my day off with 54 mg of Concerta, 20 mg prevacid(taken for my gerd but mentioning for interaction purposes) and 600 mg gabapentin taken at 8:30 am and went to work. I have been going though opiate withdrawal off and on for a month or so now. I will randomly take them so the cycle starts over. It is better than it was a month ago but I still can't get through the day without the help of another drug. Anyway I take whatever amphetamine I have at the time so this time I took concerta. If I can get them I will take either vyvance or adderall which both I like much better than concerta. I was still feeling bad at around 12 so I cut open another concerta and took out the time release part then took it. In about 45 mins it gave me a huge rush of focused energy for about an hour and half and I was feeling great! Then at about 2:00 I crashed. I took then 2 "energize" brand energy pills(they are blue and unmarked and pretty big, sold in walmart for about $10) and 2 sudafed pills(behind the pharmacy ones) to try and boost myself back up. Didn't really work so I went through work the rest of the day and got home and took some California Poppy that I had bought at a health food store awhile back to see if that would help and it didn't. Also throughout the day I had randomly been taking 300 mg gabapentin pills, no idea how many I took by the end of the day, they just boost up the amphetamines and I was trying for that to happen and it didn't. So I'm home at about 9 pm now and still feeling terrible I decide to take a half of a .5 mg kilopin. I rarely take benzos and hate how they make me feel but I was so desperate at that point I just did it plus that seemed like a low dose but since I have no tolerance maybe not. For the next hour smoke about 5 cigarettes and then go inside. At this point I start smoking, no clue how many hits I had but I hit it at least 20 times. After that I was "high" but not "stoned" and I'm sure many can relate to that. But about 15 mins go by and I'm talking to someone and all of a sudden I just stop talking and close my eyes, I kinda relax my head downwards toward the floor to try and relax myself but then everything after this happens out of my control. I'm telling myself to lift my head but it won't move, then my head goes to the left and then back so now my face is facing upwards and all of a sudden out of nowhere I get that kinda twich you get when you are cold except this time like my head moved back to facing forward and I the whole time I kept telling myself to shake my head but my brain just wouldn't listen. So like I just get that "cold chill" twitch but then my head started shaking and everything got blurry and I thought I was having a seizure or something because I couldn't get myself to stop. And all of a sudden it was like my brain went from not working to all of a sudden it worked and my head moved all the directions I told it to move a few seconds earlier but now it did it almost in a delayed manner. So I shake it off and I'm kinda scared at this point not knowing what happened to me and go in the kitchen and eat some rice thinking it may make me feel better. When I ate the rice I started to feel drunk but only in certain ways. I know benzos make you feel sort of "drunk" but like this wasn't a benzo high at all and it also wasn't a weed high. I had blurred vision while moving my head and also I felt "glued" to things but not like pot does but like the first time you take a large dose of Xanex. Also I felt like I couldn't comprehend anything, but way more than when I'm high, more in a drunk way. Not sure what happened and still freaking out a little bit I just go to bed and hope that I'll be "normal" in the morning. I wake up at 7:20 before my alarm and I feel normal, which to me is pretty crappy from the off and on opiate w/d and sciatica. Today I took some adderall and a 2 gabapentin's during the day but nothing like yesterday, I literally lost track of how much I took. What I don't get is what made what happened happen? I took way more of all my usual stuff than usual and also the store bought stuff in addition to the kilopins which I rarely take. I just don't want this to happen again or more important I don't want to cause a lethal reaction. I know you don't mix benzos and amphetamines but I thought that 12 hrs was plenty of time and I have also taken them before when I have a nasty comedown at about 12 hrs after and been fine. I wish they would just give me back my damn oxy!