• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New here have a few questions.

Flboy420x

Greenlighter
Ok for the past month and a half I have been doing pills. I started out with lortab 10s and one would get me high. Then not even a week later I had to take at least 4. I moved on to perc 10s and now I have to take at least 5 to get a decent buzz. For the last week I've been snorting Roxy 30s, one then another 20 mins later. I've always had a natural tolerance to drugs and alcohol and have a very high metabolism. I was wondering how long it would take to get my tolerance to go down and or better ways of using the pills. I will not IV any drug. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks! Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section and wasn't sure if I should use the SWIM thing. This is my first time ever posting on a drug forum.

With oxycodone it is not really worth snorting it. It allows the oxy to hit faster but it doesn't last as long. The bioavailability of oxycodone taken orally is high, think I read it was between 60-85%. That may not be correct, though I'm sure someone will come along and give the correct percentage.

As far as bringing the tolerance down......time is the only thing I know of that will do this. I'm not real sure of how much time it will take, but I will guess around a month??? I've not tried to reset mine in so long that I really cannot give an accurate answer.

But welcome to Bluelight!!

With oxycodone it is not really worth snorting it. It allows the oxy to hit faster but it doesn't last as long. The bioavailability of oxycodone taken orally is high, think I read it was between 60-85%. That may not be correct, though I'm sure someone will come along and give the correct percentage.

I have a buddy who used to swear by insufflating oxys. I never understood it yeah I guess it does hit faster but like you said it doesn't last as long. Id rather have other ROA's that allowed the ride to last longer than hit faster, maybe im more patient than he was lol. I think you are right about the BA being in the 60-85% range, that's pretty freakin good.

As far as bringing the tolerance down......time is the only thing I know of that will do this. I'm not real sure of how much time it will take, but I will guess around a month??? I've not tried to reset mine in so long that I really cannot give an accurate answer.

Myself if I do anything for long enough to get my tolly up, I try to allow two weeks to a month to reset it, depending on what Ive taken that seems to do the trick, not always though

But welcome to Bluelight!!

Yep welcome, ive found this to be a very friendly, fun, knowledgeable and all around good place to hang out and learn.

Peace

My personal advice is stick to once a week and use just enough to get you a decent buzz, don't get completely knocked off your ass. That will keep your tolerance in check and minimize withdrawals.