• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Neck Miss

Status
Not open for further replies.

snazzy_sn

Bluelighter
Missed my neck last night, pretty rowdy like.
It's been several hours later and the initial shock has worn off.
Aside from a hot compress can anyone suggest anything that doesn't involve receiving medical attention?
My neck still feels warm but from the drugs and not from any kind of fever I think.

What was it? I'll take a wild guess, meth?

If I'm not mistaken, you need to alternate hot compresses with cold ones. Let's hope someone with more knowledge will correct me.

Is IV in the neck a common practice? I wince at the thought of sticking a needle in my neck.

Damn. Did you miss the whole shot? That would be a nasty place to get an abcess. If you show ANY signs of infection it's time for medical attention.

keep an eye on that shit man. An abscess in the neck is some serious shit man. any hint of infection get your ass to the er immediately. Don't be embarrassed to admit iv drug use, who cares what they think, fuck em. Iv antibiotics will clear that shit up quicker than quick if it gets infected. Consider switching to IM if all of your veins are fucked. If you're going for neck shots in the future get some wheel filters, The neck is no place to fuck around with but if you do make sure the solution is as clean as possible that way if you do miss the risk of abscess is greatly lowered

wow.......just wow...i missed a shot of ambien in my arm, and lost the arm 2 months ago, guess what you could lose....your fuckin head!

and yes it now pisses me off that peeps shoot up. i know the rush, fukin incredible but its not worth it at all. i no longer have a left arm because of it. just think and be careful please.

go to the er, fuck money, fuck all the stigma, this is your life now.

wow.......just wow...i missed a shot of ambien in my arm, and lost the arm 2 months ago, guess what you could lose....your fuckin head!

and yes it now pisses me off that peeps shoot up. i know the rush, fukin incredible but its not worth it at all. i no longer have a left arm because of it. just think and be careful please.

go to the er, fuck money, fuck all the stigma, this is your life now.

Its not like losing a limb is an inevitable consequence of shooting up, not to downplay your troubles.

Its not like losing a limb is an inevitable consequence of shooting up, not to downplay your troubles.

True. But shooting a random pill like ambien certainly ups the risk from near zero.

True. But shooting a random pill like ambien certainly ups the risk from near zero.

add to that type 1 diabetes......its a real risk. i hate this shit. im a user and an abuser. im not gonna be that guy who comes across as a wholly'er than though guy. im not him. fact is, given the right circumstance, id mainline h again. all im trying to do is make sure peeps do it right.

You should get medical attention, it's your life you're throwing away otherwise. IV seems really risky, can cause nasty complications, see a doctor asap.

Personal preference not a last resort.
I rotate my sites pretty regular and I happen to enjoy the neck.
Not recommended of course.

Just wondering...that's pretty crazy haha. I'd like to try it but I don't see the benefit and I'd definitely be scared to do it.

You're risking a whole lot here, please see a doctor/hospital if it concerns you so much. Unfortunately we are unable to advise you to anything else otherwise. Be safe.

This is pretty serious and I don't want you to neglect the issue in hopes of finding a remedy on here so I'm closing this as you've gotten all the advice you can on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.