• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Ecstasy / 1 pill) - First time - A New World!

ovenbakedskittles

Bluelighter
So im bored and iv decided that ima post all of my ecstasy experiences on bl. This is my first experience!

This was on January 24th it was a friday. My senior year of high school. Two weeks before my 18th b day. My friend had asked me a couple weeks before if i was interested in taking a "molly pill". I said yea and he hooked it up. He gave me the pill and i pop it at around 12:15 ishh. Im hangin out with a couple of very good friends of mine. I dont feel any effects for almost an hour! and i start to think this shit dont work or something.

after an hour or so I start feelin it! it hits me hard! Things get way more clearer visually, edges seem sharper, feel some pressure on my head, start becoming euphoric and waaay more talkative. I was trippin a lil. I was at a burger place with several of my friends at this moment and listening to them talk seems weird. Cant explain it. If they were all talking at once it was hard to understand em. Some psychedelia going on here. But only in the come up!

Cant stop saying how good this feels! Me and my two good friends leave the burger place and start walking. I see the girl that iv been crushin on for like 9 months then. Start talkin to her in this altered state of mind which was proly not a good idea but i was too euphoric to care. she didnt suspect a thing and we said bye and i went back to my friends and we start walking again.

At one point my friend tricks me into believing that i had gotten in a fight with one of our friends at the burger place earlier and i thought i completely blacked it out which freaked me out. But was just a cruel joke!

I was rambling on about how this pill is the solution to all my problems. Im socially awkward and dont talk much and this one pill brought out all the confidence that i need to feel more comfortable with expressing my thoughts and made me able to be more social and talk more.

One of my friends had to leave so it was just two of us now. The two of us go back to the burger place. The rest of my friends from earlier are still there playing cards and stuff. We all eventually leave and all my friends have to go home. So im now alone!

I start walking around my neighborhood hoping i run into someone i know. I walk towards my old elementary school so i can say hi to my old kindergarden teacher who i havent seen since the eighth grade. I walk away from the school cuz i cant find my way in and im afraid people will mistake me for a pedophile for walking around an elementary school.

I get home and im still rollin but im startin to come down. Startin to have less energy. I thought this euphoric feeling was gonna last forever! but eventually that went away and a very heavy depressed feeling hit me like a train!!! I did not know about comedowns! i didnt think i would ever come down from this cuz thats how it felt like! but it did and it was brutal!!! The whole experience lasted at least five hours or so.

Proly the worst comedown iv had than any pills i had taken after that. I was depressed af! but i took a shower and i felt fine for the most part after that. The few days following that experience i felt kinda weird. Almost alien. Kind of an alone feeling and i also still had feelings of depression of course. At the time this was just a strong, mysterious pill to me.

Now i suspect it had MDA in it instead of just MDMA +adulterants or whatever.

But yea that was my experience...

Thanks for reading :)

I get home and im still rollin but im startin to come down. Startin to have less energy. I thought this euphoric feeling was gonna last forever! but eventually that went away and a very heavy depressed feeling hit me like a train!!! I did not know about comedowns! i didnt think i would ever come down from this cuz thats how it felt like! but it did and it was brutal!!!

i have almost forgotten about that, but i agree :). the first time, you really can't imagine coming down again, and when you do, it's extremely depressing, even though you're still high and feeling a lot better than sober ;)

yea! and it happened pretty much everytime i took a pill! and i would feel stupid for thinking that everytime.

yea! and it happened pretty much everytime i took a pill! and i would feel stupid for thinking that everytime.

that's a lession i heave learn rather quickly for better or worse (i guess when you think it's never going to end, you'll have more fun and are more in the moment while high...).
on the other hand, i've told everyone present "we should do this eeevery weekend!" every single time when i took pills (when in reality we only roll at most once a year). the fact that that's not such a good idea still never appears while high ;)