• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD What Are You Munching On? v. Godlike steaks & shitting candles.

stoopidlies

Bluelighter
continued from here...

A babybell chedder, I gave a guy from panama at work one of these and he just ate the lot I'm talking the fucking lot as in THE FUCKING WAXY THING IT COMES IN! didn't fucking blink either said it was nice. Probably shitting candles now.

Last edited by a moderator:
A babybell chedder, I gave a guy from panama at work one of these and he just ate the lot I'm talking the fucking lot as in THE FUCKING WAXY THING IT COMES IN! didn't fucking blink either said it was nice. Probably shitting candles now.

wut.

The silly cunt even comes from the country where it's traditional to package cheese like that.

No lies my friend, I told him he said he didn't care, he's lived in the uk for ~9 year. Madness

nothing particularly bad about eating wax though.
remember the way honey can come in the combs it is made in? thats also wax and while i dont do it as often now, i used to chew honecombs for dessert/snack as a kid and just swallow the whole thing.

must admit the babybell thingies do look a lot less natural heh.

recieved half of a dead turkey. homegrown and killed, but id be damned if im cooking it the next few days. might just pass it on to other family for them to mess around with

He took like a big chomp and looked at me as if he'd just seen a scene from pandafuck & just swallowed, I'm still amazed.

Atm can't eat, but hopefully tonight asda make your own pizza... classy.

had a friend that would eat the kiwi fruit whole. hlf way it seemed he was chewing a particularly green form of rat. He never said he considered kiwis any different from apples so why skin them?

8zo1op.jpg

Piri piri chicken, italian sausage and paella rice.

do you also eat the banana in its skin?

think we should have a poll how people eat their kiwis.

(*making big efforts to resist making jokes about spherical hairy objects and other behaviour*)

do you also eat the banana in its skin?

think we should have a poll how people eat their kiwis.

(*making big efforts to resist making jokes about spherical hairy objects and other behaviour*)
I just asked the boyfriend and he gave me a weird look and said that he peels them, obviously. Hrmpf. I still say you're missing out.

you may be excused for being a swamp creature though, as i may be unfamiliar with your local etiquette ;)

butbut.. I never skin my kiwis either.

Stuck a whole orange in the blender the other day, thought i'd give the skin a try as well, i assume its pretty healthy. tasted fucking cringeworthy, altho its expected to taste pretty shite