• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD What Are You Munching On? v. Godlike steaks & shitting candles.

A just baked bread roll with slices of emmenthal cheese lashings of tuna and full fat mayo washed down with a piping hot latte

Mmmm. Cheese.

I only get cheese once a month or so these days. No refrigeration in the province I currently live in you see. I'd fucking murder a cheesy melt about now.

get some proper cheese that doesnt need refrigeration!

ate me some quinces. beat that for health!

I’ve eaten 5 oatcakes today, and an apple. Get us, around a picnic blanket we'd be transnational with a slap of onion marmalade.

Also kind of cheating since I'm not eating these now, I made them a few days ago. But I also like pancakes.

The secret to getting the darker outlines is to use a squirt bottle to draw them first, but you also have to add some sodium bicarbonate to the batter. This deprotonates the amino acids in the batter and increases the rate of the maillard reaction which is what causes browning. Same effect as is used in pretzels or lye rolls (though they are dipped in sodium hydroxide solution) like these ones I made a few weeks ago.
Holy shit, those pancakes are amazing. Send us some, will you? Looks like you're local.

(I presume pancake sourcing is allowed, mods? :D)

currently pigging out on croissants ...
man these things will be the death of me

if it were possible, id marry one.

My cook at work camp had this for me this evening. Chicken soup with chili, lemongrass, garlic, few other bits and a sweet stir fry of sauce, green peppers, beef, carrot, garlic and onion with some fluffy rice. And two duck eggs. Nice!

Yeah, got potatoes. Don't eat many, despite my nationality lol!

I don't miss much really. Cheap decent middle eastern food probably. And chocolate, shite selection of chocolate here.

How's Kate these days?

Looks like a fantastic breakfast Misty... I love pancakes but I only have them on Shrove Tuesday. Perhaps I should follow in your footsteps!

I just had Shredded Wheat this morning & scrambled egg on toast. Not overly exciting but nice all the same.

Heating up a delish homemade shepards pie my mam gave me yesterday i'm starving

morning antibiotics. got to love sore throats...
also, these meds are killing my taste sense for some reason...

Just had a carvery dinner in a hotel restaurant that won carvery of the year for the whole country and i can see why.
I had a roast turkey stuffing roast potatos yorkshire pudding full veg in gravy.
fackin mint

What's everyone's favourite kind of bread? I mean, I make my own bread, and my wife is amazing at making bread, but somehow I still have a fond place in my heart for Warburton's Toastie in the orange packet.

And pancake delivery service... There's an idea!