• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD What Are You Munching On? v. Godlike steaks & shitting candles.

i eat orange peels quite frequently though in the little slices. like the bitterness of them

I can hardly tolerate the innards of bananas let alone the thought of the skin. But I will be shortly eating a banana (which will be slightly under ripe and has been refrigerated over nigh)t..yep that is the only way I can eat em..only eat them as everyone tells me how great they are for comedowns.

I eat my kiwis very overripe.. I cut off the tops and eat them like boiled eggs...I actually may boil some eggs for breakfast. Boiled eggs have to be hard boiled and sliced totally evenly with an egg slicer and salted on top of buttered toast.

Not that I am fussy or anything.....

Think we spoke before about the awful texture of bananas.. retch-worthy things.. still kinda hate the texture now but hammer em down for health benefits. couldnt eat them when i was younger

That's very odd you two, I can't believe anyone can find the texture of bananas that offensive. They're just... soft. Not up there in my top ten tactile eats of all time but definitely not unpleasant.

Saying that though, I eat pretty much everything. Might have a banana now in fact, I think it's very strange that I had that thought and mentioned it before I'd even read this thread. Great minds?

Stuck a whole orange in the blender the other day, thought i'd give the skin a try as well, i assume its pretty healthy. tasted fucking cringeworthy, altho its expected to taste pretty shite

You mean you were just being lazy ;)

=D i'm struggling to comprehend just giving orange peel a go, like the entire world has been eating oranges wrong since the beginning of time.

ive only eaten the sum total of one yoghurt over the last 48 hours or so. Really should do something about that. Will probably push the boat and and have a jacket potato with colslaw this eveining. How thrilling huh?

Couldn't be arsed to trek to the shop to buy some so made my own crisps. Worcestershire sauce flavour. nomnom

Got myself a multipack of these.

8834125135902.jpg

Edit: OK, that picture was a lot bigger than I thought it was.

Spicy beef burrito , fucking mouth watering so tasty iv burnt my mouth twice. ( so worth it )

Lemon sole pan-fried in butter with some spuds out the garden:

Last edited:
2 bagels, big pot of Rachels yoghurt, a banana and a load of grapes.

Proper meals say what? I was too busy walking across half of fucking Birmingham to eat dinner even if I hadn't been a bit stimmy.

Your lemon sole looks lovely chatty. No sauce though?

I've discovered popodoms can me microwaved. No oil whatsoever! Thanks to jamie oliver 8) I'm have 2 with ratia.

Your lemon sole looks lovely chatty. No sauce though?

Nope! I just put some flour on the fish & fried it with plenty of butter. It's delicate enough that you get enough flavour from doing that alone. I suppose I could have made a lemon butter sauce as per the BBC recipe I checked earlier tonight but I couldn't be bothered with the extra effort.

I prefer microwaved poppadums as it happens... don't like the way they can be greasy if you get the ones you have to fry.

Lemon butter sauce is divine. Though with fresh fish and homegrown tatties you sound like you were doing pretty ok!

This the first I've discovered the micro poppadum. I got them in for a special homemade curry meal and now cant leave these remains alone 8)

Poppadums can be very moreish... there's usually a race with them in restaurants on the odd occasion I have a curry out. Only polite to take half of one at a time, of course, so need to pile on the sauce & eat it fast so I can grab the next one before someone else does. :D

I'm staying with my folks currently so have all these luxuries I wouldn't normally have in my flat. We've got quite an impressive selection of vegetables & herbs in our garden, not to mention fruit.

I really like the poppadoms you have to fry yourself, sometimes I just have those as a meal on their own. Though I do like deep frying most things. I've got tempura down to a fine art now.

Also kind of cheating since I'm not eating these now, I made them a few days ago. But I also like pancakes.
1607if9.jpg

The secret to getting the darker outlines is to use a squirt bottle to draw them first, but you also have to add some sodium bicarbonate to the batter. This deprotonates the amino acids in the batter and increases the rate of the maillard reaction which is what causes browning. Same effect as is used in pretzels or lye rolls (though they are dipped in sodium hydroxide solution) like these ones I made a few weeks ago.
25sohu0.jpg

Last edited: