• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD What Are You Munching On? v. Godlike steaks & shitting candles.

Husbear wanted a BBQ tonight so I've just prepared - Chinese, Mexican and Teriyaki chicken ! Sides of baba Ghanoush, chickpea salad

M&S mushroom risotto with chicken in it... was very tasty actually & unlike most other ready meals the chicken wasn't dry.

I've not taken food pictures in ages -

Was a curry night tonight, I made a potato and spinach curry an Aubergine curry and a chickpea Daal.

dN6PJ2I.jpg

W11RxA9.jpg

2 kilos of mandarins. ... something about that small fruit that once i start i just can help not finishing it all...

I have had very little to eat over the last few days due to being poor but tomorrow is donut and milkshake day so if that's not something to look forward to idk what is.

Oh, and bagels. I can always afford bagels. The day I can't, my life will no longer be worth living.

I found a Sainsburys ready meal reduced to 50p yesterday as well so that's dinner sorted.

^
No fruit? No veg? *tut tut*

After a meltdown last night I didn't get round to making my chicken & pepper coconut curry. Ended up in bed in a bit of a huff puff eating "het-up" leftovers from the freezer because I was starving. (him too) There you go... So I had all the nice ingredients prepared and ready in the fridge for an easy peasy meal today. It took 10 mins. Neither of us are hungry, damn them stims but yeh you gotta eat so why not eat something nice. I liked it, he ate half his. The cats had a lot of the chicken.

wok1_zpse08e843f.jpeg

wok2_zps9397f657.jpeg

Stuffed. But feel better for eating.

Shambles what's on the pot at yours?

Cba cooking at uni still so in effort to have a proper meal for once I had this Sainsburys ready meal earlier:

In an identical situation to you summer. Cooking is such a hassle and I'm a lazy student as it is. I concur that Sainsbury's do the best ready meals, but currently I'm living off a Ginsters Cornish Pasty with some baked beans in the evening, plus I'll much on some carrots at some point, have a banana and drink some orange juice. That's kind of a healthy diet, right?

Let us know how the mallards work out for you DrGreen. I've always wanted to eat more mental obscure food but never get round to it.

smarcookies.jpg

eating these, lovely

and just ate a king chicken and mushroom and potnoodle and a box of maltesers

and im sippin on some

2724.jpg

Last edited:
just had fish and chips :) thing is i just had beans on toast 2 hours before hand so full to bursting now

In an identical situation to you summer. Cooking is such a hassle and I'm a lazy student as it is. I concur that Sainsbury's do the best ready meals, but currently I'm living off a Ginsters Cornish Pasty with some baked beans in the evening, plus I'll much on some carrots at some point, have a banana and drink some orange juice. That's kind of a healthy diet, right?

Let us know how the mallards work out for you DrGreen. I've always wanted to eat more mental obscure food but never get round to it.

As a random suggestion - check the local bars (who target your age group-students), you can often find 'meal deals' that will give you a cooked meal and a pint for the cost of a frozen dinner ate in your dorm room. They may be offered outside of the usual meal times 12 -2 17-18 but if your pushed for cash there a really good alternative than buying a frozen offering !

Carrot and pepper sticks with hot jerk dip =D

jerkveg2_zps7e8bd34b.jpeg

with mxe it tastes like a huge bag of scampi fries, corn puff things - massive big flavours %)

I feel like junk food is called for. Been on the three healthy meals a day wagon for too long. Watch this space,

It's so cold out. Need warmed up from the inside out. Roasting hot Tomato soup with toasted cheese. YUM!!!

Mmm, warm food on a cold day. Amen to that.

I had crumpets with peanut butter earlier & for lunch, I had poached eggs on toast.

I feel like I just had a feast...

Put some loyd grossman tomato & roasted garlic sauce through some penne with chicken thigh fillet, courgettes, peppers & chestnut mushrooms. Followed by one of those microwaveable chocolate sponge jobbers from Asda... it passed the test.

I had some M&S sushi in the car en route from north to south Ecosse.