For anyone wanting to try Meth

Thank you very very much for that post. I struggle with many addictions but if im ever offered crank i'll take your warning. Thanks again it really helped and good job staying clean! Im not religious but i will pray for you to have god help u not relapse

I had a friend that tried meth one time and didn't know what it was until after he smoked it, luckily it scared him to death. You gotta be careful.

I never liked stimulants, they are a huge turn off for me. I tried coke like 5 times in my life & hated it every time. I had to drink wine to level off. I hated how my heart would go nuts whike I sat there doing coke. Makes no sense to me. I even hate drinking coffee & havent touched coffee or anything with caffeine since 1993.

I remember back in college when a kid was selling crack, he asked if I wanted some for free & I told him to take a hike. The thing that scared me of doing it was how people look & how they turn out after getting addicted, simply scared me from not touching it. Same thing with meth, seen how your story & other stories I read & how lives are destroyed & some of the pictures of meth addicts, wow, disgusting looking & thats why I never touched meth. Last time I touched coke was 2003 & wont be touching it ever again.

Did have some Neuro Blast from the U.K. which is a pill that keeps you up for over 24 hours but never made my heart beat like coke or never gave me the edgy feeling like caffeine. Anyway, I stopped taking those pills several years ago also. I only took a handful of those pills over the course of 3 years. I never could sustain abusing a drug for long periods of time. I simply get bored of them. Like, blah.....I dont wanna do this shit anymore, it just doesnt do it for me, thats how I get & maybe thats a good thing.

I just cant see how someone keeps doing meth like the original poster for long periods of time w/o getting enough sleep & having your heart beat like you about to have a heart attack every time & keep doing it over & over every night, just insane imo.

Glad you were able to stop the meth & clean up. Enjoy your sobriety & have fun in life, because we're only here for a while.

I read to were you were buying 8 balls of meth for 100 bucks and stopped because anyone who does meth knows damn well nobody sells ball for 100 bucks.

it would be if it was powdered shit these days lol... But i think this guys story is quite afew years old (1990's perhaps), and the cost of meth just in the last decade in USA/Aus/NZ has at least doubled in price. also the meth he was talking about could well of been an impure form of crystal meth (leaves dark residue in pipe). what is important though is what his story is trying to teach i think..

He did say he had a hookup on the dope though. Great story, it really touched home for me, my whole situation/story was plotted quite similar in most situations to that. :/

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply...It's been so long since I've logged into Bluelight - I've been living my life and working full time for a very respected corporation. I was just telling a best friend of mine my past experience with Meth and remember this post I made of Bluelight years ago...I'm surprised that it's still here ***and happy that it's still here for others to see*** And yes - I am still clean and LOVING life! I hope this message finds you well and in good spirit, That-Strange-Guy! Blessings to you, my friend! :)

I am OK, Godzilla! And I'm happy to see this story helped you to realize the abuse potential of meth. It's a road that leads to nowhere! Blessings to you, Godzilla! :)

Agreed, Stager...Although there are some drugs that I believe can be controlled (marijuana being one of them) - Meth is the one drug I highly disapprove of in my life! I hope you're doing well this evening...Keep on smiling, Stager biscuit!!! :-D

Thanks so much for sharing that with me, maxalfie! If I steer even one person away from using it, than this story was worth the time it took me to write. Blessings to you, maxalfie! :)

I'm so happy to hear you speak in the past tense, Dmytry ("really think I would have"). Meth addiction is a ruthless and relentless BITCH...Please don't ever try it. Smoke a J instead! BE HAPPY! :) Blessings, Dmytry!

masspain and The Rock Monster - Consider yourselves lucky. I thank the universe that you guys didn't have to go through what I endured. I hope this message finds the both of you in good spirit! Blessings! :)

dkmonk - you must remember...This experience was 12 years ago when prices were lower. And I was buying crank (not crystal) which is much cheaper (and a lot dirtier). I hope you are well and wish you nothing but the best, dkmonk! Shine your light to the world!

Thank you for the post, Cupkillerr! :) Sorry it's taken so long to reply. I don't log into Bluelight all that much anymore. I am still clean and living a responsible and successful life. Keep on loving and keep on smiling, Cupkillerr...And you're welcome for the post! Blessings, my friend! :)

RECA - Your friend is blessed to react to methamphetamine that way. Had I reacted the same way, I wouldn't have gone through such a horrible ordeal in my late teens. Looking back, however (12 years ago) - I wouldn't have changed a thing. I needed to experience that to give me the insight to help others in the same situation (and I have helped others). I'm so happy your friend did not like meth. Blessings to you, my friend! :)

TheLostBoys - Thank you for the post...And and I am sober (except for weed) and enjoying life. I have a fantastic full time job and have surrounded myself with positive and loving people. I hope this message finds you well, wherever you're at on the East Coast. Blessings, my friend! :)

OND43X - I couldn't have put it better myself. :) Thank you for the support. (LOVE your Avatar BTW...LOL)!!! Blessings, my friend! :)