For anyone wanting to try Meth

so....i know my story is much like many others i have read here, but i just want to say that there is hope for those of you who want to stop using drugs. its inside YOU. im an addict from way back and i can tell you that rehab itself doesnt work. i have been twice and im still using. if I WANTED to stay clean, then i could. ive done it. however, its just "easier" to use. or is it?
maybe im living in a dream world. its possible. ive lived in all other sorts of "worlds"
what do you think?
[email protected]

I've been bumping ice for almost a month now, on and off. The reason for it not being constant is supply. I can tell how hard it is to get off, because after a weeklong binge, not being able to have it until your buddy cooks again is a bitch. The nausia and muscle crampings the next day after being clean are almost intollerable, but the magnetic pull to the meth is even stronger.
If you havent tried it yet, stay away. There are so many other fun thins out there that arent as addictive as ice! Plus, you wont be searching around your house for the DEA agents hiding in your bushes after a few days with no sleep and dilusions beginning to set in.

I'd like to thank you for this post. I don't have a problem myself, but so many of my close friends do. I can see their dependency growing, and it seems that everyday they match up to one more symptom of addiction. It sucks to see your friends destroying their lives, but no matter what you say they don't think they have a problem. I guess it's hard to take advice from someone who isn't going through or hasn't been through your situation. Cuz the truth is I really don't know how hard it is and I really don't know what's it is like. But with stories like yours it's easier to get a point across. I plan to show this to a few of my closest friends in hopes that it will make them seriously think. Thank you.

cheers for your story.
i can relate to a lot of what you've said coz i've been "there" too
obviously not to the exact same "places"... i don't know exactly what you went through, or what you did, but i've been there, you know what i mean
but i have a question to put to you...
what do you mean.._ "the Meth World"( is really ugly)????!!! I still find a coupla things you said kinda sketchy...coz if you are still doing E and stuff, you are kinda still in the Meth World, ... yes(to the other person) it sort of is "all around you", coz if you go clubbing, you are bound to bump into someone who is either on it, or got some on them... every night i've been out, i've just been able to "find" some....
i don't get it, if you were that addicted, you'd be able to "seek them out" when you're clubbing(coz you say you still are),....and how do you stop yourself from doing it again, if it's that close????
please clear that up for me,
P eace

i'm putting that question to Cali Boi and anyone else who could clear that up for me...
just looking at the date of your post now, i realise it's been over a year since you wrote that....
how are things going for you now? i hope you are well away from that shit and have and never will do it again...

Thanks for writing ur story, i once considerd trying meth, but since i read ur story im more concious of not doing it. Its prob as bad as heroin.
I hope u stay clean! laterzz

Thanks for the post Cali..Ive been fighting a meth addiction of my own for months on end and I can say your post has really effected me, I still have that voice however in the back of my head saying one last time..Just theres been so many last times for me now I've lost track. I know I'll always probably crave it, but at least I know some of us have escaped the allure of meth... Thank you again for the inspiring post..

Cheers

qetuo said:
what do you mean.._ "the Meth World"( is really ugly)????!!! I still find a coupla things you said kinda sketchy...coz if you are still doing E and stuff, you are kinda still in the Meth World

I can try and anwser why the meth world is really ugly...being in the meth culture is competly diffrent than going to a rave with meth heads at it. In the meth scene out here everyone is so self centered and fiending for one more point they'll do anything. Alot of the time when Im getting high with these people I think there the greatest people in the world till we run out of meth and I realize what kind of filth all of us really are.

The major diffrence is..where raves tend to be big love fest..the meth world is just *give me my meth and fuck the rest*....I don't know how other meth heads feel about my post, but from my personal experience thats how its been.

Having been toying with the idea of trying meth on its own now for sometime, had it with k accidently once and found it very intense indeed., its over in London now and my contact for liquid k is now offering it. Im glad i read this one thing i hadnt realised is its a form of amphetamine with which i had a ongoing addiction for over 6 yrs, havent touched it for nearly 2.

That story sounds slightly familiar, maybe ill stay away from it reading this and other posts, seems is a mega problem in America, i hope it doesnt get that way in the uk but i suspect after reading several articles it will...

You say if it stopped one person from taking meth it would be worthwhilst writing your story, ill be staying clear now my attention has been drawn to what a severe drug this is, i will be sticking to ketamine. Have a friend with a meth problem but didnt think much of it till i read this and other posts ( im fairly new to bluelight )

I wish you all the luck, ive been there and came out the other end be it with amphetamine rather than meth

Jo x

"an addiction i would wish upon my worst enemy."
bone-chilling stuff mate

Thank you for the story. It very much reminds me of my own horror story with meth, except like jungle said, I haven't quit completely yet either.

I had always been a pretty good kid and then just after highschool I got interested in trying new drugs just to see what they were like. I smoked pot with friends when I could and tried ecstacy and stuff like that at parties and raves. The one day me and my friend B came across a friend who wanted to sell us some crank. Since I had never tried it, I was eager to do so. We smoked it off foil that first night. Right away I loved it. We finished what we had and got more. We sold half of it for what we paid for it so we could get more. For three days strait we did this.

My mom kicked me out of the house and since I didn't know where I was going to sleep, I just got more speed and was up for the next six days strait. Needless to say, I was pretty much hooked. I completely changed. All I could think about was meth. Where to get more. Who to sell to so I could support my habbit. Every time I had money, I would spend it on meth. Nothing else. I would steal food, ciggarettes, or anything else I needed because I had to save my money for speed, the one thing I couldn't steal.

About 5 months into my addiction (it seemed like years) I was hanging out with my friends M and C and both of them were shooting up. I watched. I wondered what it was like. Then one day M asked if I wanted to try it. I told him sure because I was always up for trying something new. So he let me try it. I had always thought I would NEVER shoot up but trying it JUST ONCE sounded harmless enough. After that first time, I never wanted to smoke it again. I was hooked on the needle as much as the drug.

Two months after that I was homeless, living in a tent. I would panhandle with M and C all day, steal food or eat out of trashcans when we had to, and then when we had enough money we would call our dealer who would come deliver our meth to us. Evetually someone burned down our tent, my car was impounded, we all went to jail a few times, we stayed random places with random people.

Finally my mom let me go back home if I would agree not to do drugs. So I told her I would stop. But two weeks after I got home, I got on my bike and went to down and road around all my old friends houses but they all seemed vacant (later found out lots of dealers in my home town had got busted). Finally I found one of my old friend who introduced me to this guy T. The next day I found T again and he hooked me up. T became my dealer over the next few months. Any time I could manage to get a little money together I would find T. Then T ripped me off $40 one day and I didn't see him again. For two months I was unable to get any meth. But then I hitchiked to a concert and on my way home this guy picked me up and we started talking and realized with both did speed. So we bought $100 worth and tweaked for 4 days strait. And then he became my dealer.................................. and the story waits to be finished.

But that is my story and it's amazing how fast meth can completely change a person, and their life.

I've been here for years now and I've just come across this. I've never used Meth, but I know plenty of people who do...and I don't have a problem with that. I just hope their life story does not become a parallel to this thread. Cali Boy, if you ever come around these parts anymore, thank you for your courage to share your touching story.

Props to all those who can and do stay clean from a meth addiction. I dare any doctor to tell me that meth addicts do not go through both mental and physical withdrawal. While I do not downplay heroine at all, I consider meth to be the hardest drug. The percentage of addicts who recover? 6 percent....only 6 percent.

That is a very touching story, I'm glad that even though meth can take you away as long as you have friends and family that support you, it is possible to conquer addiction.

Damn that post really hit home.. a good friend of mine used to be a meth addict before he got clean and just went back to bud... now I am worried he has started using again and is heading back into that downward spiral.

Great to see you are well on your road to recovery. It's been a long time since i've read something that powerful and moving.. when you wrote about your experience on xmas eve it brought tears to my eyes... I put myself in your position and thought of just how horrible that would be. I hope you are still clean.. oh and you did help some1 not want to experiment with meth, you couldve just saved my life :]

Last edited:
er my computer is broken and doesn't let me see my old posts sometimes :[ delete plz

I can't believe all you have to say is that meth is crap! I have a simililar if not worse tale about my habit but I don't regret it at all. I had some FANTASTIC times with meth and met some insane people that have shaped me into who I am. I suffer heavy side effects mentally and internally from injecting massive quantities but thats cool, I would definatly tell someone what might happen to them but I wouldn't ever try and persuade them not to do it.

jimbojones5678 said:
. I suffer heavy side effects mentally and internally from injecting massive quantities but thats cool, I would definatly tell someone what might happen to them but I wouldn't ever try and persuade them not to do it.
LOL I suffer heavy side effects mentally and internally from taking massive quantities of ecstasy but I sure would like some meth!