• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4aco-dmt how to make it stronger?

I would obviously start with low dosages if injecting

Im intrigued by the idea of adding a dissociative into the mix but am not a massive fan of them (although I gel much better with MXE than K)

What would be the problem of mixing an oral MAOI with 4acodmt - ive ordered a pharmaceutical maoi called moclobemide [brand name "Aurorix" (reccommended by someone on here).

Basically what are the dangers of a pharmaceutical maoi and 4aco?

What moclo does to a mushroom trip is change it to an oral DMT trip. Presumably it will do something similar to 4aco.

But make sure you don't masturbate for at least 10 days prior - any sooner and your head is likely to just plumb blow off.

First time i took 4aco i took 240mg. 100mg is a gentle one. Lots of people have had strong experiences on the 40mg. Its all the same stuff Im getting.

I like MXE but dont like K. Need to get more of it and combine with my trips. MXE + acid might be interesting as well. Problem is that i like to trip at clubs or festivals and still speak to people and dissociatives always take me away from conversation (and MXE has a longer half life). Ah well could be funny. Just wandering around munched for hours not able to communicate with all the people i know. Then when the club empties out I can take some mdma and have an after party.

I will try the moclobemide thing if the pills ever arrive. Glad to hear the only dangerous interactions when taking with 4aco is masturbation!

If that doesnt do the trick piracetam might be another avenue.

Yes it would be great to have a few months off but i quite like having a social life and staying up til 6am is often hard without drugs!

I tried the experiment of taking the pharmaceutical MAOI Moclobemide (brand name Aurorix), waiting 35 mins and then taking 200mg 4AcO fumarate. I was surprised how long it took to start working - 20 mins rather than the usual 5-10 but this would make sense bcos of the MAOI. The trip didnt go on for longer but it was def more interesting and made the substance more of a 'teacher'. Music felt like it was speaking to me, there were other auditory sensations and it made me think about things it was important for me to do in my life. The visuals were very little but this is typical for me. I was functional enough to drive a moped 2 hours after taking the 4aCo but i probably shouldnt have. It was an interesting trip, the first time ive ever taken psychedelics on my own, and i would def reccomend the combination of Moclobemide with mushrooms or 4AcO.

Next time I will inject 300mg of the fumarate (a few weeks back i IV'd 120mg) after taking Moclobemide.

Careful man, a 300mg IV is a pretty gnarly amount. Tryptamines are pretty benign, but every substance has an upper limit where it becomes unsafe.

200mg orally is more than I would ever consider taking. Bumping it up to 300mg and switching to intravenous use, with an MAOI, could be taking it past the margin of safety.

why not syrian rue?
its a reversible one many say, i combined it with 15mg moxy, but that wasa redose on a night of tripping 4-aco-dmt

I have benzo tolerance to maintain, seemed to block out the psych mindspace. Visuals were +++ at best I wanted a ++++ tho

I tried the experiment of taking the pharmaceutical MAOI Moclobemide (brand name Aurorix), waiting 35 mins and then taking 200mg 4AcO fumarate. I was surprised how long it took to start working - 20 mins rather than the usual 5-10 but this would make sense bcos of the MAOI.

I forgot to suggest that a little buttered toast makes the DMT kick in. For some reason oral DMT tends to need a kick in the digestive system to start working.

Are you familiar with oral DMT at all ros? If so how would you compare it with the 4-aco and moclo? I know oral DMT and music is an astounding thing - I remember watching Girls Aloud perform "I think we're alone now" on Strictly come dancing and thinking I was hearing a symphony direct from God - and I don't even like Girls Aloud!

Moclo and mushrooms is probably my fave drug of all. Although LSD has become a very close second just lately. Very close! :)

I wonder if the butter thing would help the 4aco come on quicker? It did when I did a really bad syrian rue + 600mg of DMT experiment (I vomited up a lt of the dmt, had a non visual experience, spoke to myself for a few hours, then felt horribly wired for 4 hours and couldnt sleep)

With access to moclobemide now, I could try a proper pharmahuasca and not purge all the dmt powder. However, Im staying away from DMT for a bit, mainly bcos its fucking expensive and doesnt do much to me and I used to be obsessed with it.

I totally agree that moclobemide+4aco makes for a very auditory trip. When I did 200mg 4aco + 30mg Moclobemide pill the music was definitely speaking to me. I switched the music off and every rustle of my clothes was speaking to me too.

Last weekend I had 200ug liquid acid + a 180mg mdma pill on friday. On saturday I had 400ug liquid acid (titrating upwards bcos i have to take a lot more to trip on the second day). After 30 mins of the acid i took a 30mg moclobemide pill, and then 40 mins later I took 420mg of 4aco - it wasnt as strong a trip as the 200mg 4aco done 8 days before but that was down to having tripped the night before. I was also in a club environment and there was a lot more distractions. Next time Im not doing it in a club, im doing it on the first night of a weekend and at a house party or gathering.

The problem with 4aco and moclobemide is that you can't take mdma for at least 6 hours otherwise it can result in serotonin syndrome and death