• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax powder solubility? Possibly using Peppermint Extract?

Aidens

Bluelighter
Alright, I know there's a lot of these threads on the net in general, but after hours of research I can't find much info on this. So a gram of pure alprazolam powder is being obtained and I obviously know the safest and easiest way to dose is through a solution. It's been done before with 50% vodka, 50ml to 200mg of powder, for about 3-4 mg/ml as it was not completely pure. This new batch is pure. So here's the questions: what max concentration do you think is possible with 95% grain alcohol? If it's quite high, I might just use that. I'm looking for about 4mg/ml+ again, as the less the liquid the better since I want to put them in gel caps for storage and not having to carry around the bottle.
Also, the thing I haven't seen info on is with using peppermint extract instead of alcohol. I know it 89% alcohol which is useful but AS WELL as it has peppermint oil. Seeing as alprazolam is a lipid and dissolves in oils, this would be useful, no? Also, I read about PP extract having acetic acid in it, would that matter to my chemical? Idk, these are just thoughts. Any comments?

well most benzo/thieno RC's use a propylene glycol as a soluite(?) I cant tell you xanax is soulible in it, but itscheap and you could try a small test batch

and nice on sourcing pure alprazolam, never heard of that yet. I prefer etiz myself, maybe diclazepam once it comes tomorrow

godspeed

Not using PG, I don't like its viscosity lol call me a snob but I'm a texture kind of guy. But yes, Alp. is readily soluble in PG

I am absorbing xanax API into PG at around 2-4mg/ml. How would you recommend I distribute this?

Am I able to separate the PG and xanax after dosing it out in liquid form? I would prefer to not have to order blotter paper.

Be very careful with those aromatic oils (peppermint, menthol, etc...), they can be surprisingly toxic. They're so odorous that in foods and pharmaceuticals super small amounts are consumed. Injecting an aromatic oil in any real qty seems ill advised. At least check the Merck index or some solid reference to be sure I'm wrong. Be safe.

Be very careful with those aromatic oils (peppermint, menthol, etc...), they can be surprisingly toxic. They're so odorous that in foods and pharmaceuticals super small amounts are consumed. Injecting an aromatic oil in any real qty seems ill advised. At least check the Merck index or some solid reference to be sure I'm wrong. Be safe.
What does this matter? No ones going to be downing 10mL, it even 2mL. That's why my question of solubility come into play.

@nick - PG wouldn't even be usable with blotter papers. Do what I said in your other thread and in this one, use either isopropyl or grain alcohol and drop into gel caps. After they evaporate all that is left is pure alp.

Unless there's an actual, accurate tech out there for laying blotter with numbers involved, id rather not waste product in attempts to find the magic number for solubility purposes

Hm, is PG able to be put into anything at all? I already have the PG with me and I would prefer to use that if possible. I was thinking jello shots but I am not creative at all.

So PG doesn't work with blotter paper or candies?
Thanks

Acute lung injury after peppermint oil injection.

Abstract

We describe a case of acute lung injury following IV injection of peppermint oil. An 18-yr-old woman injected the oil and developed fulminant pulmonary edema requiring ventilator support. Within 4 h after injection her arterial oxygen tension was 8.1 kPa (60 mm Hg) at an inspired oxygen fraction (F(IO2)) of 0.7 (P/F ratio: 85) despite a positive end expiratory pressure (PEEP) of 20 mbar, therefore meeting criteria for acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS). Mean pulmonary artery pressures and pulmonary artery wedge pressures were within normal limits throughout the case (<25 mm Hg and <10 mm Hg, respectively). Ventilation with high PEEP and diuresis resulted in a P/F ratio of 265 after 24 h. The patient was successfully weaned from the ventilator on the 9th day. This report is the first description of the sequelae of IV peppermint oil injection. The injection resulted in pulmonary edema and acute lung injury, presumably due to direct toxicity and a resultant increase in pulmonary vascular permeability.
IMPLICATIONS:

This report is the first description of IV peppermint oil injection. The patient rapidly developed severe fluid overload of the lung and subsequent lung injury that required intubation, mechanical ventilation, and intensive care therapy for 13 days. The pulmonary edema was presumably caused by direct toxicity and an increase in pulmonary vascular permeability.

Just trying to provide HR information. Peppermint oil is (usually) a mixture of aromatic oils, with menthol and other toxic substances in an unknown ratio.

I can't believe the subject in the abstract injected very much, so uh... considering her outcome even 0.01-mL could cause issues, no? You want to be the person who finds out? Please don't.

Be careful.

Acute lung injury after peppermint oil injection.

Abstract

We describe a case of acute lung injury following IV injection of peppermint oil. An 18-yr-old woman injected the oil and developed fulminant pulmonary edema requiring ventilator support. Within 4 h after injection her arterial oxygen tension was 8.1 kPa (60 mm Hg) at an inspired oxygen fraction (F(IO2)) of 0.7 (P/F ratio: 85) despite a positive end expiratory pressure (PEEP) of 20 mbar, therefore meeting criteria for acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS). Mean pulmonary artery pressures and pulmonary artery wedge pressures were within normal limits throughout the case (<25 mm Hg and <10 mm Hg, respectively). Ventilation with high PEEP and diuresis resulted in a P/F ratio of 265 after 24 h. The patient was successfully weaned from the ventilator on the 9th day. This report is the first description of the sequelae of IV peppermint oil injection. The injection resulted in pulmonary edema and acute lung injury, presumably due to direct toxicity and a resultant increase in pulmonary vascular permeability.
IMPLICATIONS:

This report is the first description of IV peppermint oil injection. The patient rapidly developed severe fluid overload of the lung and subsequent lung injury that required intubation, mechanical ventilation, and intensive care therapy for 13 days. The pulmonary edema was presumably caused by direct toxicity and an increase in pulmonary vascular permeability.

Just trying to provide HR information. Peppermint oil is (usually) a mixture of aromatic oils, with menthol and other toxic substances in an unknown ratio.

I can't believe the subject in the abstract injected very much, so uh... considering her outcome even 0.01-mL could cause issues, no? You want to be the person who finds out? Please don't.

Be careful.

Who in the FUCK would inject, IV ESPECIALLY! A caustic liquid such as this....? Even benzos in general.. Just to eat man... Just to eat. Thank you for the concern though.

About PG, Im not sure what you could store it in, maybe it wouldn't degrade gel caps so maybe you can use those.

PS: gabefan, your PMs are full.