• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs New cannabinoid, MDMB-CHMINACA

roi

Bluelighter
MAB-CHMINACA and MMB-CHMINACA was not enough, now we also have MDMB-CHMINACA:

Q67B3PB.png

IUPAC: methyl 2-{[1-(cyclohexylmethyl)-1H-indazol-3-yl]formamido}-3,3-dimethylbutanoate

Last edited:
AB Fubinaca
Pinaca
CHMINACA

Gotta love the names, sounds like a pina colada drink.
Don't care for pina colada, but I like AB-Fubinaca and 5f-akb-48. (which I have tried so far.)

Chminaca, sounds like some sort of a wheelchair monkey.

Don't worry, if I haven't read about a substances profile on bluelight or some other popular site, i don't consume it.

Now to smoke me some AB-FUBINACA.

Man, dude, I just realized our usernames are synergistic!

http://rt.com/news/193700-russia-spice-deadly-drug/

I have no idea if this is the same one.... Be careful everyone

Edit: Looks like I'm posting a link someone mentioned earlier

They only call it "MDMB /N/-Bz F" without mentioning a substance name. A quick google search also finds "MDMB-2201", which hasn't reached the western market at all yet. It's quite stupid to buy these blends without knowing how much of what substance(s) one is consuming =/

On a russian forum I found this:

LorXU4m.png

edit: Found http://fskn.gov.ru/includes/periodics/speeches_fskn/2014/1006/124332682/detail.shtml, russian IUPAC is "метил-2[1-(4-фторбензил)-1-Н-индазол-3-карбоксамид]-3,3,-диметилбутаноат". Google refuses to translate that for me :(

Last edited:
methyl-2[1-(4-fluorobenzyl)-1H-indazole-3-carboxamide]-3,3-dimethylbutanoate I think. This does approximately match MDMB-2201, though OPSIN struggles with it..

It's clearly not just a case of dosage but of taking a compound with no toxicology results. Though most are apparently safe-ish, this one is clearly very dangerous, and apparently not even for a tiny minority like what was seen with XLR-11

Roi thanks for clearing that one up. Anyone want to post a warning on this compound somewhere on the boards? I pulled it from shroomery news, which I am sure many here read, but not everyone. Synthetic cannabinoids scare me... I am sure they have their therapeutic values, but the line between safe and dangerous seems to be so thin as well as the damage is unforgiving for many. Like most all of us I just wish info was freely available as it should be.

Right-o. Thanks for some info. I dont dabble with these rarely but Im having some interest for a longer lasting indica feeling one. Or for FL to vote on issue 2, pass, so I can grow my own damn meds.

I'd rather take a legal risk & spend the extra money/put the extra effort in to get some relatively safe herb rather than risk my health in unknown ways for a poor substitute. I've done both. I got a bag of 5F-AKB48 to try out, as it's the only UK legal one I haven't heard much bad about (yet) & it'd be dirt cheap compared to weed if it was any good. I've hardly touched it & not planning to either, still over a gram left in the 1 gram bag, probably going to throw it away after having ~50mg to sample, it'll be the first drug I've thrown away in my life if I do, but it's just not very good & not worth any problems it could cause. It'll be illegal before we've found out if it does much harm or not. I'll order other RCs, but these new synthetic cannabinoids scare me. There's so many coming out so quickly & then getting banned that nobody has much clue what any of the current ones do. A lot of the deaths & harm are from mixtures, bad dosing and/or unidentified blends, which makes it even harder to work out which ones are really bad. Add in some scare stories from a corrupt media not above fabricating stories to suit their political agenda & it becomes really impossible to find out which (if any) of these cannabinoids aren't likely to kill you.

If they were researched more as medicines it could be a really promising class of drugs, but they're just made & sold by people who have no concern for the safety of their customers whatsoever, especially the 'smoking blends'.

I don't think anybody would touch any of these type of drugs if weed was cheap & legal. If we could all grow our own plants without worrying about police or gangsters taking our crop (and possibly freedom).

Last edited:
1mg of AB-FUBINACA is roughly the equivalent of 100mg Cannabis in terms of intensity. So 1g AB-FUBINACA = 100g Cannabis. Look at the US, medical Cannabis costs way more than the average street price. Now tell me, what's cheap and legal?

What we need is more research on the safety of these compounds, not scaremongering. As Transform said, most synthetic cannabinoids seem to be fairly safe and many are very enjoyable.

You shouldn't see synthetic cannabinoids as a cannabis substitute - that would be like telling people to not take LSD because it's synthetic and you could just take musrooms instead (because they're natural, have been used for thousands of years, also because McKenna told you they're fun and whatnot). They're different drugs with different effects. Don't blame people for their choices.

I really enjoy both Cannabis and synthetic cannabinoids (even at the same time) ;)

And now let's stop with this offtopic talk.

None of them are equivalent to cannabis at all. No amount of any of them is equal to 1g of cannabis if I'm the person who's smoking it. It's expensive & illegal here too, there is no medical cannabis here, only black market dealers, but it's a plant & it's easy to grow some amazing weed yourself, even if it's not legal, fun hobby too. They are all clearly just sold as a poor substitute for cannabis & that's only possible because cannabis is illegal in many places. I've got more concern for my health than to have tried them all, or this particular one, but I've had enough to know I don't want any more without some real research being done on them. It's the blends sold to kids with totally unknown chemicals in them, as if it's some kind of safe legal herbal thing that get me angry. I've no problem with people buying exotic chemicals & doing whatever they want with them to themselves at their own risk, as long as they know what they're buying. I like to try random unusual chemicals myself - just not any of the currently available UK legal cannabinoids, had to test some to make sure, but they're not for me. I don't want any drugs to be banned as long as they are what they say they are, but these unidentified blends need shutting down.

It's tragic that these people are dying or having bad health problems when there's a safe & superior alternative used for thousands of years without causing any real problems.

It's not a natural vs synthetic question, these are brand new & untested drugs, there could be all kinds of problems with any of them that nobody knows about yet. Natural poisons can kill you just as dead as synthetic poisons, but we know what most of the old ones are, roughly how they work & hopefully have some treatments or antidotes for them. If you get hospitalised from an overdose on a brand new RC in a relatively unknown class of drugs, you'll be lucky if the medical staff can do much to help you. If nobody has any idea which brand new drug you took, like if you smoked a blend, your chances are even worse.

Cannabis & mushrooms have been widely used without overdose fatalities for thousands of years as far as we know, they're fairly well proven to be among the safest recreational drugs you can take. Unfortunately illegal. LSD & some other illegal drugs can be just as harmless if used responsibly & if you're lucky enough to have a clean reliable supply. Some RCs are older chemicals that are relatively well known & just slipped through the net of the fun police. Brand new RC cannabinoids seem to be among the riskiest drugs around, mainly because they're unknown. In 20 years of taking recreational drugs I've never considered throwing away any drugs I'd bought, it never crossed my mind once, until I bought a recent cannabinoid rc. I'm pretty reckless by most people's standards, I've done stupid things in the past & no doubt will in the future, but I'm not that bad, I don't need these drugs.

I don't trust rt, but who knows if there's some truth to that story? If this compound really did cause those deaths & hospitalisations. Maybe it was some other cannabinoid, maybe some other ingredient in some blend, or something else entirely. I don't want to test the theory myself. I'd like to see more details about these deaths, stories from other sources if they're available.

Some of the synthetic cannabinoids probably are safe if used properly, from what I've seen of the current lot none of those look safe & they're just too new to know which ones are safe or effective or what the risks are. It could be a good class of drugs if there was more scientific research being done on them, rather than just selling random chemicals in a brightly coloured bag to kids. I really hope some good safe tested synthetic cannabinoids arrive, there is a lot of potential with these type of drugs, but all the current ones have just been made to evade drug bans & get or keep kids addicted to them, rather than for any good purpose.

Last edited:
I've had quite a bit of experiencen with both ab-fubinaca and ab-chminaca and I must say I won't be touching any synths anymore.can't remember which one did what it did to me but I had what I think was an overdose. I had been smoking both of these combined for a few weeks and one day I guess I took too much...my vision got weird,like literally a blur,and I was walking around my kitchen which seemed like a dream.I saw a bunch of blurry figures and went up to each of them asking for them to help me.It was quite a scary experience,although indidnt really freak too much. But I've NEVER experienced.anything quite like it.

The worst thing.that happened while taking these synths was thatmy lymph nodes got real swollen
First in my neck,then down in my chest,arms and legs.I have never.had swollen lymph nodes past my neck and armpits
This scared me quite a biy
So I flushed both down the toilet.only reason I can think of why this happend was that something was being left behind in my body after ingesting and smoking these chems.And that my body was tryinh to get rid of whatever it was.
So please be careful with these if you must have ur kiks.but I will def stay with my natural high.

Let's keep this thread about MDMB-CHMINACA, okay?

Be careful, the 4F analogue of this "MBDB N-BZ F", as it's known in Russia or 4F-MDMB-CHMINACA as it could also be called has supposedly killed 25 people and hospitalised a further 700 according to reports from the Russian news site RT.com.

I don't know how accurate these reports are and some of the reports may include problems caused by other cannabinoids too or be exaggerated or falsified to some extent and the report itself has a few flaws, but it's clear that these CHMINACA compounds are highly potent and very dangerous.

MDMB-CHMINACA and MMB-CHMINACA are more potent than PB-22, and PB-22 is active with as little as 0.1-0.2mg to a non-tolerant user. So these things are active at like 50 micrograms, more potent than LSD.

Be fucking careful guys. Don't buy these if you don't have a tolerance and a combination of accurate milligram scales and volumetric measurement. Whatever you do, don't buy a blend someone's made using these as if there's hotspots you could end up as a statistic, in hospital or dead.

While you're not gonna die from smoking too much weed, even THC itself can kill, it's just impossible to smoke that much plant matter (or virtually impossible anyway, I'm sure with a machine pump of some kind someone could figure a way out to do it). Cannabinoids in high doses cause seizures/convulsions and can kill as a result of that, THC and some other cannabinoids are also PAMs (positive allosteric modulators) for the mu-opioid receptors, and so potentiate your natural endorphins (endogenous opioids), and the effects of exogenous opioids. With something like THC at a normal dose this means little other than good pain-killing effects and it's part of where the euphoria comes from. With stronger cannabinoids at high enough doses, enough of this effect will potentiate your endorphins enough to see notable central nervous system depression, meaning your blood pressure will drop quite significantly, your breathing and heart beat will slow down, and you could even die as a result of this.

Strong cannabinoids actually most likely have significant enough of an effect as opioid PAMs that they have comparable opioid effects to a partial agonist opioid like say Buprenorphine, or maybe even a full agonist like Morphine. This adds to the euphoria, pain-killing effects, and overall niceness of the high, but also adds massively to how addictive these compounds are, and how easy it is to overdose.

In addition to this, THC and other cannabinoids partially inhibit the release of GABA. GABA is responsible for regulating various things including your mood (GABA reduces anxiety, so strong cannabinoids can induce large amounts of anxiety) and also GABA has an anti-convulsant effect, so too much inhibition of its release can result in convulsions/seizures, which is the most common cause of death by synthetic cannabinoid.

Be careful with these folks. I'm a big fan of synthetic cannabinoids myself, but unless you're a very heavy smoker of them, you should stick to the safer less potent and easier to dose ones like say JWH-073, AM-694, AM-2201, AKB-48,

Here's a comparison pic of all the CHMINACA products that are available that I'm currently aware of. Be careful with any of these, and whatever you do please DO NOT buy blends that contain these as with cannabinoids so potent if your blend is not completely evenly dosed this can lead to hotspots, aka areas of the material that have a higher concentration of the active cannabinoid - ending up smoking/vaporising a hotspot could lead to not just a terrifying very anxious trip but a trip to the Emergency Room/Accident & Emergency after you convulse and have a seizure.

4sIP4wh.png

Hope this helps keep some people safe.

[PS I know other people sorta beat me to a lot of the points in this post but I just wanted to make a full informative post to back up the information, clear up any confusion, and make sure it was all understood]

Last edited by a moderator:
MDMB-CHMINACA:
methyl 2-[[1-(cyclohexylmethyl)indazole-3-carbonyl]amino]-3,3-dimethyl-butanoate]
N-[[1-(cyclohexylmethyl)-1H-indazol-3-yl]carbonyl]-3-methyl-valine, methyl ester
methyl 2-(1-(cyclohexylmethyl)-1H-indazole-3-carboxamido)-3,3-dimethylbutanoate
(2S)-methyl-2-(1-(cyclohexylmethyl)-1 H-indazol-3-ylcarbonylamino)-3,3-dimethylbutanoate
etc.

- MDMB-CHMINACA, as shown above, is right. It is also called "MDMB(N)-CHM". The (N) denotes the indazole.
- "MMB-CHMINACA", as shown above, is wrong. It should be called "MDMB-CHMICA" instead. It is an indole (-I-), not an indazole ("-INA-"). It is also called "MDMB-CHM" - note the lack of "(N)".
- "MBDB" in any of these names is wrong, as these substances have nothing to do with N-methyl-1,3-benzodioxolylbutanamine
- MDMB-2201 is methyl 2-(1-(5-fluoropentyl)-1H-indole-3-carboxamido)-3,3-dimethylbutanoate - note this is an indole, not an indazole like MDMB-CHMINACA
- MDMB(N)-2201 is methyl 2-(1-(5-fluoropentyl)-1H-indazole-3-carboxamido)-3,3-dimethylbutanoate - this is like MDMB-CHMINACA with 5F instead of CH
- "Bz F" refers to fluorobenzyl
- fluorobenzyl IS NOT THE SAME AS fluorocyclohexyl!

The measurement for dosage is a little confusing. Is it meant .1 or .2mg = .001 or .002 grams or is .1 .2mg= 1 or 2mg?

.1 = 0.1g = 100mg
.01 = 0.01g = 10mg
.001 = 0.001g = 1mg
.0001 = 0.0001g = 0.1mg

Just a warning, there have already been several fatalities and life threatening hospitalisations with this substance in europe.