• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3F-Phenmetrazine (3-FPM)

phatass

Bluelighter
New RC... anyone got any solid info... i asked for a sample from my vendor, after having read a few translated posts on it

Also known as PAL-593 (http://www.google.com/patents/US20130203752) It's EC50 values are as follows: Dopamine 43 nM, serotonine 2558 nM and noradrenaline 30nM. Compare it with phenmetrazine that has the values: Dopamine 131nM, serotonin 7,765nM and noradrenalin 50nM.

Looks good on paper, how that translates into actual effects you'd have to try out for yourself. Many drugs look decent enough on paper but are shit in vivo.

I'd definitely try this out if I had any interest in new stimulants. Can't be worse than all the cathinone crap they've shoveled out for the past couple of years.

Considering how euphoric phenmetrazine seems to be remembered as I am surprised this didn't hit the shelves sooner. I was thinking about phenmetrazine analogues the other day and why no one had started producing them yet.

thanks, interesting read... will report ASAP if i get a sample

Apparently phenmetrazine was a hit back in the day. My vendor in the past few days added this to its menu. I have found NO information out there on the internet about this compound it must be brand new.

Problem with phenmetrazine is 4 isomers, 1 active. Even when the trans isomers were isolated, it was 40% amphetamine.

I think that the (+)-trans isomer should be the most potent one out of 4 isomers, so dl-trans-3-fluorophenmetrazine shouldn't be bad at all, but who knows what synthetic route was chosen.

I will report back in a week (getting a free sample ) ;)

Info on dosage would be needed though.

Start with 1mg and work your way up. Titrate, titrate, titrate.

After i gathered informations and feedbacks i was interested in researching this chem, and i've chosed to try it in my lab so i'll give you the results soon.
i should be able to conduct few tests by the end of the week. %)
I'm not aiming at a recreational purpose, but titrating from 1 mg to 40 mg i'll first expect it to be a good study aid, a good kick to achieve tasks in the morning after a night doing music or after a bad insomnia, writings articles about plants before going to work (i've been recruited by an ethnobotanical magazine in my city, in France, to write on subjects of my choice) =D
but if it does more than pure stimulation, if i get enough euphoria from it, i'll try to see if it fits with recreational use, with friends on friday night or at a gig i've planned to go this week-end.

I was thinking about phenmetrazine analogues the other day and why no one had started producing them yet.

so was i. specifically thinking about a flourinated derivative :). but apparently we weren't the first ones.

with the reputation of phenmetrazine i'm definitely interested in the coming reports .

Interesting, saw this substance as well over at my favorite vendor. Might get a batch, any indication on dosage? Sure titrate, just give me a general estimate of where to start other than 1mg. Anyone with any knowledge of SAR to give me a proper guesstimate higher or lower than 1mg i am just looking for accuracy here.

From another forum:
Have been taking 10 + 15 + 20 + 25mg (around 1h between each omdosering, seems to come up after ~ 10-20 min) and slightly stimulated, focused, talkative and so am I But not enough to distinguish it especially from the morning coffee, and thus obtain a better picture of intoxication character, but so it feels pretty dopaminergic, a bit like dexamf, in other words, not so much "jitter" and body stimulation, but more mentally.

Then I of course expect that it probably is directly tolerance development with dope, so it would probably feel better if you take a larger dose directly. Seems like stim-the potential of this first becomes apparent around 25-40mg. Until the next time I go for a starting dose which (may even recommend it to other lab rats here, with any allergy tests etc before).

Another (incoherent) post from the same forum:
I snort at me about 60 mg 3F-F day after I've driven 6-mapb ... about 20 hours afterwards
Got no stimulation at all of it, I snort and no side effect either ...
I will start titration of this compound soon.

^There I fixed it for you.

From another forum

I have taken 10+15+20+25mg (about 1 hour between each redose, seems to come up after ~10-20 min) and I am slightly stimulated, focused, chatty etc. But not enough to separate it from my morning coffee and get a better picture of the high, but so far it feels dopaminergic, abit like d-amp, in other words not so jittery and mostly clean mental stimulation.

Then you have to count on tolerance building like amphetamine, so it would probably feel better to take a large dose at once. Seems like it gets it stimulating potential first at 25-40mg. Next time I will start with that. (could recommend this to other lab rats here, just remember to allergy test).

I snorted about 60 mg 3F-P about 20 hours after doing 6-MAPB
Nothing happened.

Anything with phenmetrazine in the name sounds interesting.

getting 150mg's... would sublingual be a good ROA? anybody know if it burns when snorted?

I'm not sure if this particular derivative is gonna be "the one", but may I just say:

FINALLY!

*insert Ron Paul "It's Happening!" GIF

I'm really tempted to just place an order but I need more data. I can't in good conscious be reckless with the one and only body i'm gonna have. Is this compound literally brand-new? There is almost nothing out there on it.

With the parent compound phenmetrazine being smokable would it be a stretch to assume 3F-Phenmetrazine would be smokable as well? I see no problem with the extra fluorine at the meta position. Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

You're correct, if phenmetrazine can be vaporised then it is safe to assume that this could be too.

3-F-Phenmetrazine is indeed brand new. At this point it appears that less than ten people have tried it. Personally I will be waiting several months at least.

Sublingual dosing is likely to work but I'd expect it to be better used orally given its potential to be fairly water soluble. I could still be wrong on that though.

Please try to keep hype to a minimum - posts with no information in them make it challenging to use bluelight threads to research from later and hype is detrimental to our HR aims :)

What we really need is for F&B to return, Lazarus-style, and weigh in with his thoughts on this one. If there is any class of compound that would bring him around these parts, I would think it would be phenmet.

I've placed an order and I'll report ASAP.

My assumption is that this one is going to need to be plugged or insufflated for best effects. All the accounts of phenmet are from people who did it forty-plus years ago, and they all seemed to agree that the best way to do this was via I.V. I don't have the constitution to slam my drugs, but I'll sure go ahead and plug 'em. Fingers crossed.