• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3F-Phenmetrazine (3-FPM)

It was either 3-FPM or HDMP-28 and taking a reuptake inhibitor while on one is bad kids (the thing being inhibited was serotonin), so 3-FPM it was! It shipped out today and I should have it by tuesday/wednesday.

Sprout I hate how theres weight then theres 'drug weight' like the 1g being 0.7 as you describe.I also wonder who can claim the title of dodgiest coke UK or AUS? From what I gather on bl it can be a real tossup.

Despite all the talk about (neuro)toxicity and other disadvantages I decided to order a small(?) amount of this. -3g. - 5g:).

I will also get some mpa just to make sure.;)

I have to get my ass up and do stuff that is _most urgently_. Depression, anxiety, ADHD and the fact that I lack access to proper stimulants at the present time make me want to ensure to have something up my sleeve.-just to be on the safe side!
I can clearly and distinctly perceive that this stuff is no joke. I will make sure that I have at least one objective person <3 to watch my behaviour, my work ethics(and quality of course) and everything else.
Doses will be carefully staggered and things like binges will be out of question.

I hope this compound has the ability to make me do stuff easier at least.%) Of course not amphetamine style stimulation, push and drive, but at least a scrap of comfort, I hope:)
Sprout I hate how theres weight then theres 'drug weight' like the 1g being 0.7 as you describe.I also wonder who can claim the title of dodgiest coke UK or AUS? From what I gather on bl it can be a real tossup.
I really don't know which country got the better/shittier white, but logic and things I read on bluelight and other 'sources' would make me think you can get quality beak cheaper and easier in the UK!

Oh yeah, 'a gram':! is basically never a GRAM, especially when you talk about coke. Here in Germany it's somewhat cheaper but still...for (again) 'a gram' of flakes or even very decent quality you got to pay _ a LOT_.

IVed and based/smoked cocaine became the drug of choice for LOTS of addicts(junkies) with increased regularity in the last years possibly even more so than heroin (pretty sure it's unreasonably exceeding opioids in general now) . High price, extreme cravings and health implications exact one's toll and take addicts to jail or in the grave frightening fast! :(

Enough off topic!;):)

I'd avoid using it for that except rare occasions. It's left me pretty agitated and bored so I destroyed all the phone chargers in my house to make an ecig charger

BTW I weighed my cleaned crystals and have around 45mg. Truly anhydrous solvents would be needed to get a better idea but it seems fairly low to me.

Last edited:
While it's true that street 'Coke' is a joke in this country, decent quality (60%+) stuff is around, but at a serious premium - ~£120 for a 'gram' that weighs 0.7g or less.

Purity is usually terrible, caffeine and Lidocaine would not be a complete surprise.

Actual purified, raw, uncut Cocaine HCl/base was absolutely shocking to myself - I could scarcely believe the difference. It felt like an entirely different drug.

Exactly. Like a different drug. I had travelled to Brazil and the coke is as pure as it gets. If you buy large quantities you'll need just a line to get you completely high.
In the north of the country you can chew the leafs and it's very refreshing.
You can actually .go in a tour and have your own coke produced It will take you a full day. It's crazy and you need to be really calm as these people can be very paranoid.

Last edited:
@ crOOk is the intense rush you talk of.. is a full body orgasm? is it a taste in the throght. man I'v read this thread on and off since it started. WAKE UP BRO!! you are a smart guy.. from what iv read lately makes me sad.. Look after yourself mate.. are illegal drugs that are awesome rush's IV'd unavailable in Germany?

i switched vendor and tbis new stuff looks differnt firdt was a bit chalk like and clumpt this is sparkly and very fluid (not clumpy) anyone any imput
Thanks for that. It definitely seems there are some very nasty impurities in the powder, hence the massive difference in price. I doubt it is NaOH though since I am both very familiar with aqueous NaOH and have tasted aqueous Phenmetrazine solution at various concentrations. Nonetheless, thanks a lot for your looking into this.

The solid dissolved in 1ml water had a pH of 9. So definitely basic but not sure if enough to strip the HCl making the yellow oil indeed freebase.

this shit is evil makes me really nasty bloody stuff is worse that mdpv with me for making me lose the plot had to deal with the coppers on the peek of a psychosis the other day was not fun i was shot through trying to act normal and not get sectioned

The solid dissolved in 1ml water had a pH of 9. So definitely basic but not sure if enough to strip the HCl making the yellow oil indeed freebase.
Damn. I really regret not using a pH strip on my solution now. That would've probably saved my vessels a lot of trouble. At what concentration was the pH 9?

@methyldreams
Well I wouldn't call it a full body orgasm like the ones I've experienced with cocaine and that MDPV analogue MDPPP. It definitely makes the hair on my entire body stand up, goose bumps all over, but it's still very different in character though, much more quiet and calm, you can observe my eyelids drop when the substance enters my bloodstream. There is no metallic taste in the back of your mouth, but instead it feels like breathing in ice-cold air, as if you had menthol in your mouth. And while there is plenty of cocaine and heroin around where I live (meth being more popular in Eastern Germany though), I just don't want to cross that threashold of buying street drugs. I have not once in my life spent money on cocaine (well once many years ago) and whenever I bought amphetamine I usually traded it off someone higher up in the chain who isn't even used to handling the stuff. Ketamine is the only drug I actually bought from a 'retail dealer' locally and the one time I did so I had deleted his cell number before even leaving his premises. I'm just afraid once I cross that threshold, I won't stop shooting. Similarly, I don't really socialize with other drug users. With these internet drugs I can just call it quits when I dump them into the trash.
But yeah, thanks for your concern. I'm, hoping to be able to leave last years self-destruction derby behind.

Last edited:
right anyone else noticed breathing problems after vaping this stuff also i am not sure if i wasn't to far of having a heart attack because of it just be careful with this stuff it not as easy going as you think plus after a big binge like ive just done your going to feel really ill so best keeping a little to sort of wean your self off

i really cant trust myself with this stuff ive got a lot on my back at the minute in intensifies anger multiple times i mean you turn into the hulk with the smallest amount of it in fact it makes me to dangerous i cant control the stuff

Last edited:
After coming to my own conclusion that stims arent the best thing after doing ethylphenidate for the last 2 nights as I have anxiety/insomnia already and stims dont help, I'll be 'binning' the gram I bought as I think it would be in my best interest.I'm going to stick to downers.

Damn. I really regret not using a pH strip on my solution now. That would've probably saved my vessels a lot of trouble. At what concentration was the pH 9?

@methyldreams
Well I wouldn't call it a full body orgasm like the ones I've experienced with cocaine and that MDPV analogue MDPPP. It definitely makes the hair on my entire body stand up, goose bumps all over, but it's still very different in character though, much more quiet and calm, you can observe my eyelids drop when the substance enters my bloodstream. There is no metallic taste in the back of your mouth, but instead it feels like breathing in ice-cold air, as if you had menthol in your mouth. And while there is plenty of cocaine and heroin around where I live (meth being more popular in Eastern Germany though), I just don't want to cross that threashold of buying street drugs. I have not once in my life spent money on cocaine (well once many years ago) and whenever I bought amphetamine I usually traded it off someone higher up in the chain who isn't even used to handling the stuff. Ketamine is the only drug I actually bought from a 'retail dealer' locally and the one time I did so I had deleted his cell number before even leaving his premises. I'm just afraid once I cross that threshold, I won't stop shooting. Similarly, I don't really socialize with other drug users. With these internet drugs I can just call it quits when I dump them into the trash.
But yeah, thanks for your concern. I'm, hoping to be able to leave last years self-destruction derby behind.

Sadly I didn't weigh the contaminate nor clean it for drug residue. I'd estimate around 8-15mg tops....

I got some of the "crystal" that is selling now. It's still not as pure as mine was after a simple wash. Looked similar but still has a greasy feel and leaves shit behind.

May try some different solvents. When some crashed out of my hot IPA which i forgot about for a bit, the crystals looked quite large, I'm sure some big shards could be grown with the right feedstock.

right anyone else noticed breathing problems after vaping this stuff also i am not sure if i wasn't to far of having a heart attack because of it just be careful with this stuff it not as easy going as you think plus after a big binge like ive just done your going to feel really ill so best keeping a little to sort of wean your self off

i really cant trust myself with this stuff ive got a lot on my back at the minute in intensifies anger multiple times i mean you turn into the hulk with the smallest amount of it in fact it makes me to dangerous i cant control the stuff
how much you been smoking mate?

breathing ...I'd clean it before smoking, i've seen first hand what's in it after a wash. but WORSE than PV? Man i could do this stuff all day every day and not lose it but a bit of PV would get me sectioned for sure.

Sadly I didn't weigh the contaminate nor clean it for drug residue. I'd estimate around 8-15mg tops....
WTF?! That's insane. I was able to push the concentration of the solution for intravenous use to ~43mg/ml before tissue was inevitably damaged. It's established that pH9 is more than our connective tissue can take without taking damage. So... I suppose this is making a lot of sense now. Real shame I had to lose such large vessels over a sloppy hasty synthesis that apparently lacked a final recrystallisation step altogether. As much as I have enjoyed buying from them in the past, these cut throats seriously need to be 'resolved'.

WORSE than PV? Man i could do this stuff all day every day and not lose it but a bit of PV would get me sectioned for sure.
Same here. I've used both 3F-P, MDPV and both at the same time during these past few months, so I was able to compare the character of the psychosis the respective drug caused, over and over and over.
While it initially seemed like not even 2.5g and 60h waking time would have me go psychotic, it quickly showed that the delusions I experienced on 3F-P are much more subtle and harder to identify. They resolve much slower and are more resistant to internal reasoning. I have definitely been awake for over 60h and was attested to be coherent and thinking rationally by a friend, a neighbour and my brother. However, in retrospect it became apparent that my delusions were just so damn perfect that people around me fell for them (not the first time that's happened, doesn't make insanity any easier). After a single night of compulsive MDPerVing on the other hand, any fool in a mile's distance could smell the stench of batshit on my mind. This can make retrospective reflection on the events a lot easier.

Last edited:
After coming to my own conclusion that stims arent the best thing after doing ethylphenidate for the last 2 nights as I have anxiety/insomnia already and stims dont help, I'll be 'binning' the gram I bought as I think it would be in my best interest.I'm going to stick to downers.

good idea if the not working now then the not going work full stop

how much you been smoking mate?

breathing ...I'd clean it before smoking, i've seen first hand what's in it after a wash. but WORSE than PV? Man i could do this stuff all day every day and not lose it but a bit of PV would get me sectioned for sure.

i had 3 n half g so vaped my maybe 2 g over the week the problems only last 2 days after use

but i am off this one i cant trust my temper on it

For anyone interested here's 150mg "crystal" (sold as) freebase in water.
NSFW:
TMGiBXJ.jpg

CwACkhK.jpg
[/nswf]

Shamefully admitting I've been smoking this all day every day for about 2 months nearly.. No paranoia at at all. And this is from someone who has nearly been sectioned every peev sesh I've had.
i had 3 n half g so vaped my maybe 2 g over the week the problems only last 2 days after use

but i am off this one i cant trust my temper on it

Awe and behold, my paresthesia are almost gone, except for the negative symptoms which will probably linger for quite some time. It's been around 2 weeks since my last dose and it remains to be shown whether 3F-P itself, it's effects on blood circulation or the alkaline impurities were to blame for the presumed neurotoxic effects. Since a friend ordered some of the same powder, I might just give it one more shot for science' sake. ;D

Do you have any solvents? A simple acetone wash will help. Wash a few times with calcium chloride dry acetone, decant, then put a bit in of normal acetone with a drop of water so it's mostly dissolved.. Pour on a plate and pure crystals will grow on top of the impurity whilst the gunk stays stuck to the plate. Carefully scrape them off. The rest can be used as normal but your few hits should be pretty good.

I've yet to neutralise that freebase. It's in ether ATM, I'll gas it as I'll have to go outside anyway. I'll let you know yeild.