• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3F-Phenmetrazine (3-FPM)

^That shows exactly how low the potency of this substance is. Users have to combine it with other potent CNS-stimulatns like (meth-)amphetamine-analogues in order to receive the desired effects. When used solo, one needs irrational amounts to get above placebo-territory.

I would rate this compound as almost inactive compared to d,l-amphetamine and common DRIs.

@ yaksha

If that substance would be decent on its own, you would not have felt the urge to combine it with a drug of the same category just a few days after testing the first time in your life. Bottom line. A compound does not get better because it is an analogue of a drug, that once was ingested by average musicians =D Also, what about editing posts instead of reposting ?

@ foolsgold

The ratio between effects and side effects is the same as with amphetamine derivates. You just not have that many effects to begin with (compared to reference stimulants).

who is in A.;09867/.,a m,.,.-=;e v|(+*|a swap crystal meth for this see how they compare.. this is a shallow reply because as I write it I correct myself, I wANT TO TRY THIS!! dw if I done something intelligent for a change and got hold of some of this,

Or you BL's are just a fake advertisement for the new chemical which I think could have been mass produced for nasal ingestion? just a craZy ramblings from methyl when his awake and he should have been dreaming days ago...

who is in A.;09867/.,a m,.,.-=;e v|(+*|a swap crystal meth for this see how they compare.. this is a shallow reply because as I write it I correct myself, I wANT TO TRY THIS!! dw if I done something intelligent for a change and got hold of some of this,

Or you BL's are just a fake advertisement for the new chemical which I think could have been mass produced for nasal ingestion? just a craZy ramblings from methyl when his awake and he should have been dreaming days ago...
Ffs dude, go to bed.

some of the best ideas come from your sleep so don't go jumping to conclusions here... DONT say go to bed... I cant, fucking round here now, goin to matrs ehrn i leave then later got other plans?

@ yaksha

If that substance would be decent on its own, you would not have felt the urge to combine it with a drug of the same category just a few days after testing the first time in your life. Bottom line. A compound does not get better because it is an analogue of a drug, that once was ingested by average musicians =D Also, what about editing posts instead of reposting ?

@ foolsgold

The ratio between effects and side effects is the same as with amphetamine derivatives. You just not have that many effects to begin with (compared to reference stimulants).

cheers but i was meaning how people where getting bad flu like symptoms within a few hours and the next day never heard of a stimulant doing this before

some of the best ideas come from your sleep so don't go jumping to conclusions here... DONT say go to bed... I cant, fucking round here now, goin to matrs ehrn i leave then later got other plans?
Dude I have bipolar disorder I and know fully well how productive and more importantly creative one can be when sleep-deprived. There have been times during which I slept only 10-15% of the time (and only every third day) for weeks on end. So I hear you there. Still - listen to the voice of reason and GO TO fucking BED! ;)

To get back on topic: Is it possible that the dosages tried were simply too low? I also hear phenmetrazine only really shines when injected intravenously. Fucking Youpi isn't reporting back. Hopefully he isn't dead because that'd mean we'll never get that report from him! ;)

With 45mg oral, small tolerance - somewhere between a functional and a recreational dose. Peak is a little under 2 hours. Around 5 hours total duration. Comedown is extremely mild compared to fluorinated amphetamines.

Pretty good stim, I hope there'll be more potent and longer lasting phenmetrazine analogues in the future - 4-methylphenmetrazine recently appeared, but that one is possible more of a empathogen than a plain stimulant.

cheers but i was meaning how people where getting bad flu like symptoms within a few hours and the next day never heard of a stimulant doing this before

I did not get any severe symptoms in that direction (even after pretty high amounts, if I take amphetamines as benchmark), the side effects, which I noted :

- kidney pressure above 100mg (overall in a session) insufflated
- the day after sore muscles but not as pronounced as with amphetamines
- the day after incredible dry mouth and thirst, although several liters of water have been consumed during the experience
- tiredness the second day after the experience, which is normal, because by then the substance has completely worn off
- stomach problems (seemed, as if it simply stopped digesting) the second day after high oral doses
- the psychological after effects are minimal, but considering the mild onset it is nothing astonishing

cheers ziirp :) all these are nothing ive ever had on any stim before may have to still give this a miss

This is absolutely my favouritenew drug, vapes gloriously and gives no anxiety or paranoia (so far!)

Absolutely love it, perhaps too much. Best watch myself with it.
Tastes delicious vaped too! As far as drugs go. Not a jizzy pv but a nice chemical taste similar to what a coke head would appreciate but obviously not cocaine.

You must love it to bits as you seem to have joined this board just to say how wonderful it is?

best stim in years
best since drone
lush
tastes amazing
still cant believe how good it is
etc

Yet no mention of any of those other rc`s you have used?

You sound like the pharmacist who is making the stuff lol

When someone joins BL, just as a new rc hits the market, and screams it`s the best thing since sliced bread,
the chances of it being a shill are as high as the purity of the rc itself..........

99.97%

This is absolutely my favouritenew drug, vapes gloriously and gives no anxiety or paranoia (so far!)

Absolutely love it, perhaps too much. Best watch myself with it.
Tastes delicious vaped too! As far as drugs go. Not a jizzy pv but a nice chemical taste similar to what a coke head would appreciate but obviously not cocaine.

Well obviously take what I say with a pinch of salt, but I've been around a long time in this scene. Just because I have a new user name it doesn't make me a shill! I actually reregged for help with my alprazolam addition if you'd bothered to look.

Yeah I was high when I wrote that, seems a bit silly now. Yeah it's a good stim. Especially for me. YMMV. I won't apologise for that.

I will apologise for sounding like an advert though. Sorry.

In sprit of bl, tread carefully with this unknown chemical. Some nasty surprises could become known.

Other stims I've used/abused over the years? 10 years ecstasy and speed, then mephedrone and pv. And a year or so of methamp. Pv sent me mental and nearly lost me everything. Come on I'm a fucking druggy i'll take anything, not to sound hard or anything it's a bad quality! But I'm well versed in all things that speed you up, slow you down and see pretty colours.

So yeah I believe I'm entitled to say I cobsider this the best rc stim in years. It's no crystal meth but it's exactly what I'M looking for.

Have a good day anyway, hope you enjoy it if you do pick some up:)

all good man. being around people who don't ever sleep is crazy, they are crazy! cause you cant not sleep and stay sane! all good mr rugged butthole lol,

I'm the same always loved drugs and always will, I'm a classically druggie.. started smokin weed wen 12yo, i took speed 13yo then lsd at 16yo ectasy,lsd,mushrooms,gbhweed,precription ritalin,benzos,dexamphet,opiates til I was 25yo and got on the hammer quit all opiates 3 years ago, at just about the time when everyone had heard of or tried ice. I'm only addicted to valium, dexamphetamines and if I keep doing what I have last few weeks I'l have a huge ice addiction soon, I want just dex n maybe this new drug to help me through my day I dont want to go crazy on ice

Cheers for kind words fellas :) much appreciated! Luckily opiates never hit the spot for me despite multiple heroin binges thinking "there must be something I'm missing here, how is this stuff so popular?" Just doesn't do anything for me until I've had too much either puke or pass out. Blessing in disguise I guess but I'm still curious!

Benzos are the most destructive drugs imo by far. So so easy to become dependant, especially for someone who is naturally anxious. Thr feeling of no worry is the most beautiful experience "is this what normal people feel like all the time?"
Then tolerance kicks in and you're like me with a huge (20mg down from 50-100mg) daily xanax habit. Damn that cheap xanax powder.

Anyway, I'm high on this stuff again and it doesn't feel as good as last time. Perhaps it's from less xanax as usual, I don't know. Still, my house is spotless ;) so can relax until work in a few days.

Hope you're all having fun!

Erm, I'm not too sure, but do you mean you consumed 500mg in one go? I only have 10-20mg piles!

Perhaps the half life is rather long which could be dangerous if people are using dailyband topping up constantly.

To answer your question, I can't say I have noticed but I'll make sure to take notes (this is "research"after all ;) )

at just about the time when everyone had heard of or tried ice. I'm only addicted to valium, dexamphetamines and if I keep doing what I have last few weeks I'l have a huge ice addiction soon, I want just dex n maybe this new drug to help me through my day I dont want to go crazy on ice
Are you saying, 4-Methylaminorex is making a comeback or are you referring to methamphetamine? Pretty sure the latter has more or less been peaking in popularity for more than 3 years now, but I guess it's not the place to discuss this. Just curious about the 4-MAR.

GODAMN where is that IV report? Youpi hasn't been online for four days now.